don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Why Do All Targs Tag Now?

Hearts

Anyone else running into this?

I'm assigned a Target, and when I go to find them, they have 2 or 3 teammates in Single Attack. Since Targets can attack instantly, one of the Non-Targs will attack me, quickly followed by a Target's attack.

At the beginning of BH, I never encountered this problem, but now, my past 3 targets on different days have done the same thing.

This happening to anyone else?

EDIT: Just got entangled and tripled for a death.

x itsonme x

i got in max gear and d scim'd my friends target in full void and claws then my friend d claw'd him out for void right after slash

if your target is north, then they probably have a team waiting for their targets

They're not even north, just Tagging in level 2.

I've not done much BH worlds yet, let me get this straight, your target can automatically tag wether ur in combat or not? so sum1 cud d claw spec u, and then ur targ d claw spec u as soon as the 4th attack hits?

I've not done much BH worlds yet, let me get this straight, your target can automatically tag wether ur in combat or not? so sum1 cud d claw spec u, and then ur targ d claw spec u as soon as the 4th attack hits?

Yep. A lot of the time it's 2 D Bows for me.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous especially if they spec on you, but its funny when you kill targ then tagger is left alone and you kill him ;) Double kill

Final Rezime

lol yer this happens all the time as i am only 55 combat currently it is mainly low level dds pures which are pretty easy to eat up against = D