[ Council ] Rob

Alcohol

katalyst

Drank?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Drank?

• Yes
    • No

Occasionally I'll have a beer or two, yet I think things have changed since I had a shitload of liquor last weekend, and I'm going drinking again tomorrow.

Hmm, i enjoy occassionally getting pissed with my mate and his dad and doing a bit of gaming, drinking some beers, but idk, not a fan of going out on the weekend and getting pissed with aload of random people that i have to pretend i like.

Tis a good social tool, gets a good buzz goin' on at the parties and pubs

Indeed, yeah I drink it ;). Not really often though, just when I head out to parties etc.

Alcohol is like sex only get it in you if you're prepared to risk a shitty morning. Unless you're like me and you don't get hangovers.

Now, beer in my eyes is atrocious, I can't drink it, just tastes bad lol. I like whiskey and rum as hard liquors, vodka is all right but NOT straight. Also tried tequila at the last party I went to and damn that shit hits you good :wow:

Lol, all i drink is beer rly.. I dont like rum, foul stuff =/ i like vodka with red bull or coke, and whiskey, i've only had JD and coke which was alright. Prefer a nice cold Carlsberg Export or Budweiser myself.

Only beer, Fosters to be exact. Everything else tastes of piss. Only drink it while alone on the computer, or sociolising in pubs and shit, not a fan of clubs.

I enjoy drinking for leisure purposes - I am really interested about alcohol and stuff, but I never really get pissed.

I almost feel that some of my friends, drink because they are emotionally confused inside, and I generally have too much dignity :)

I don't drink any liquor and rarely have beer. It makes you fucking stupid and do things you regret at parties. I tell my friends that and they look at me like i'm crazy and say "You smoke why don't you drink?" a couple of bong hits doesn't mess up your motor skills, make you do stupid stuff, make you throwup if you've had too much, and it surely doesn't leave you a gift in the morning.

I don't drink any liquor and rarely have beer. It makes you fucking stupid and do things you regret at parties. I tell my friends that and they look at me like i'm crazy and say "You smoke why don't you drink?" a couple of bong hits doesn't mess up your motor skills, make you do stupid stuff, make you throwup if you've had too much, and it surely doesn't leave you a gift in the morning.

agreeeeeed

X Apokalypse

I drink when I can afford to/party

I only do Jagerbombs, it's the only thing that doesn't taste like shit and can get me drunk before I can't be bothered drinking anymore

I don't understand why people pk drunk... Reaction time decreases hence chance of deaths increase. They don't even realise that they die so many times, until the next day they see the amount of cash they lose.

I don't understand why people pk drunk... Reaction time decreases hence chance of deaths increase. They don't even realise that they die so many times, until the next day they see the amount of cash they lose.

Not all people hug their pixels.

Not all people hug their pixels.

agreed.

i get drunk once or twice a week.

i mainly drink vodka because of the hangover which isnt so bad when u got drunk with it.

Do NOT try getting drunk only with:

Porto, Whiskey, wines etc etc

• 1 month later...

i like getting drunk/buzzed on beer, liquor just fks ur sht up way too hard lol.

i was looking through a staking gallery a few years back and saw a section a guy had from his night of being drunk, apparently he woke up with 500mil more in his bank lol