• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loco

• Creamie pies

• Shut Up Kid

• Reporting

Top Posters In This Topic

cream hats not chef hats and foe capes, gl

imma be in Chef Hat Inc pk team, so the chefhats are necasary, ill probably buy 10k foe hats too.

r0fl gl on buying 10k foe hats, and im pretty sure you can't be on another team while your in foe, you probably should of researched this a little before making such a huge move.

cream hats not chef hats and foe capes, gl

imma be in Chef Hat Inc pk team, so the chefhats are necasary, ill probably buy 10k foe hats too.

r0fl gl on buying 10k foe hats, and im pretty sure you can't be on another team while your in foe, you probably should of researched this a little before making such a huge move.

Think you can ;)

wtf u gonna do with 100k leather bodies and dont bring pink boots to foe trips.

100820011416.png

my f2p gear

holy shitballs batman. NICE my f2p returns will prolly be a month or so after i complete this and have like 25k food of ea pizza + swordies

100820011416.png

my f2p gear

holy shitballs batman. NICE my f2p returns will prolly be a month or so after i complete this and have like 25k food of ea pizza + swordies

i dont see the point in having "25k food of ea pizza + swordies", but ok have fun with it i guess..

this is turning out so good lol

[sun] [07:32:24] -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Failed Again be in 9 clans. | Clans: Best Pure Hybrids, Bronson, Dukes, Final Ownage Elite, PvP Lure 2K10, Runescapes Richest Pures Gwas 2k10, Team Inc, Team Monopoly, Zulu

[sun] [07:35:12] -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Puppet 2009 be in 4 clans. | Clans: Chef Hat Inc, Cig Unit, Final Ownage Elite, Team Skype

100820011416.png

my f2p gear

i dont see the point in having "25k food of ea pizza + swordies", but ok have fun with it i guess..

Like i said, im just ticking boxes and setting standards on this acc, i like buying mass amounts of stuff, seeing how long they last, and comparing to others, ALSO, if i stockpile on things i need, it tends to make cash aswell as help me refrain from wasting the cashpile i would of had if i didnt buy these items

it might be a good idea to app first and see how that goes  :whistle:

Clearly didnt even read this. it says MY GOALS. Meaning, haven't achieved them.

should still app prior to.

My account is level 30.

My account is level 30.

and you said you made all the cash pking?

lol.