Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Pet topic

Kyle

dammm i needa take a pic of my cat, hes beast lol, curled up on my bed next to me with his head tucked upside down near to his paw <3, yer, beast. :P

I have bad experiences with having animals as pets.

First off, when I was five or six I had this pet goldfish that I named camouflage and well lets just say he had some depression issues. Oh you want to kno what happened? Okay, you see we had this fancy dancy fish tank that cost a few hundred bucks and we had four awesome fish in them, well the one I liked the most that was multiple colors had depression issues and one day he stuck his head in the volcano rock in one corner and he popped his head off so hes body was basically spilt in half. Examination of carcass? head area split from rest of body stuck between fish tank and volcano, bloody due to suicidal issues. Man I cried for that.Ā  :devil:

Second off, I had this cute German Sheppard puppy that ran away a few years back, man I loved her, so cute fun and energetic!Ā  :s

So it appears Ive had bad experiences with my pets before, and I currently don't own anyĀ  :sad: :sad:

Hmm rofl, a goldfish has depression issues does it? it wouldnt be able to remember why it was depressed rofl. probs just stupid and liked volcanoes :)

:(

Mines a German Shepard/ Pitt Bull shes fat and lazy not as ferocious as you would think.

Posted Image

i know its bad quality lol

LOL

lol She looks like yoda there hahahah dont make fun of my doggy