HP-88

Combat-77/79

Songs

1. The Lonely Island- I'm on a boat

2. Haste the Day- When Everything Falls

3. Haste the Day- Long Way Down

LINK

FEEDBACK PLLLLEAAAAAAAAASEEEEE.

i liked seeing you use the d2h occasionally and the maul-maul was interesting, but yeah i could use a little more editing, not enough to make my eyes bleed but yeah. nice stats, idc if you put it in the beginning - gratz it's ur vid, but id say just do the 99s not the leveling up to it. You're music wasn't my taste, but dont change your style for other people, i also like that u varried up the weapons, you use range occasionally, and nice 30s+ with dds.

7/10

Took 1 minute to finally get to your video, nobody cares about you lvl'ing to 99. It's a PK video, not an achievement diary.

The video itself had horrible effects randomly put in. Couple of nice risks, and creative combos sprinkled in. With good music. took 4 minutes for you to show a loot, and you have some slow switches. You sometimes switch to maul before obby maul... 3/5

Overall boring, I just can't be into a video with bad editing.

EDIT: You need to stop speccing 4 times, it really takes no skill and makes you look like a jackass.

To Ow 3 Hit: First off, its not a editing video, its a pking video. I don't focus on effects, i focus on pking. And from what i've heard, people like it better that way, rather then dumb effects that make your eyes bleed. I didnt have any slow combo's, except for one d2h to maul, which was glitched. And, people always ask my stats, so i put my 99s in my vid, which im sure you'd probably do too rofl.

Diddnt enjoy alot, kinda boring.

Songs not to my taste.

Ow has a point that no'one needs to see your stat party's b4 vid btw.

Cocky, and mayhem makers the best is even more cocky and post on are fourms with that? overall decent vid.. but tbh i found ur private chat more intresting..

nice vid man. I'd like to see you in FOE we've had some pretty good fights and good team pking. I saw like 3 B Rings in there, really nice.

Im sorry i posted my clan in their once at the end of the vid, dont see how thats cocky, and wasnt bragging about anything on the forums...thx keanen

To Ow 3 Hit: First off, its not a editing video, its a pking video. I don't focus on effects, i focus on pking. And from what i've heard, people like it better that way, rather then dumb effects that make your eyes bleed. I didnt have any slow combo's, except for one d2h to maul, which was glitched. And, people always ask my stats, so i put my 99s in my vid, which im sure you'd probably do too rofl.

99 str buddy.  :wub:

And nah, didn't vid it like a retard, nor did I have a party.

Enjoy your bad video, because your switches sucked balls.  :blush:

You did wonderful when you had to spec 4 times for a k0.  <3 took a lot of skill

You're telling me what takes skill....in ur vid all you did was knife them to 30 hp and g maul them, ur flames fail epicly, go back to BH , you're a bh prod, thats the only thing you'll ever be. In you're vids you dont even have combos you do d scim / dds the whole vid, and when you do like 2 obby/gmaul switches and they are like so slow they look like they're in slow motion....go back to bh ur shit kid gtfo

If you want better replies more consistently, you incorporate good editing; Editing that allows the video to flow. Editing is not spamming effects to 'make your eyes bleed', contrary to popular belief.

If you don't want to include editing, face the reality that viewers like Ow 3 Hit and myself will not be satisfied. It's cute that you ask for criticism, and then re-flame trying to make yourself sound better.

1. You're NH

2. You're posting on an opposing clan's forums

3. You're expecting good replies from a shitty vid

4. You include your levels in a vid, whereas people asking for your stats I guarantee are requesting a stat picture in the video thread.

5. You had several IMO bullshit KOs; Mainly 50+ Specs after failing the first 3. Not what a lot of people want to see in a video

6. You had virtually no loot, and 1 Berserker Ring doesn't cover for all 15+ kills. Take some time and gain some EP.

7. Several clips you were unskulled, regardless of having 3 weapons.

I, however, did enjoy most of the maul-maul combos, granted you were skulled.

Also if you 'focus on pking' in Vids, then you are on quite the tangent my friend.

If you want better replies more consistently, you incorporate good editing; Editing that allows the video to flow. Editing is not spamming effects to 'make your eyes bleed', contrary to popular belief.

If you don't want to include editing, face the reality that viewers like Ow 3 Hit and myself will not be satisfied. It's cute that you ask for criticism, and then re-flame trying to make yourself sound better.

1. You're NH

2. You're posting on an opposing clan's forums

3. You're expecting good replies from a shitty vid

4. You include your levels in a vid, whereas people asking for your stats I guarantee are requesting a stat picture in the video thread.

5. You had several IMO bullshit KOs; Mainly 50+ Specs after failing the first 3. Not what a lot of people want to see in a video

6. You had virtually no loot, and 1 Berserker Ring doesn't cover for all 15+ kills. Take some time and gain some EP.

7. Several clips you were unskulled, regardless of having 3 weapons.

I, however, did enjoy most of the maul-maul combos, granted you were skulled.

Also if you 'focus on pking' in Vids, then you are on quite the tangent my friend.

Ok

this was probably the cdumbest fucking comment ive seen

1. how am i nh, im not nh

2. i can post anything on these forums thats not against the rules, and im friends with alot of ppl in these forums, u dumb fuck.

3. it's a shitty vid but yet ive had like 40 subs in a week from it

4. idc i wanna post my stats in my vid

5. if people arent looking for high specs, that are "bullshit", what aree they looking for? Zooming into 20-20 specs? i prefer 30-27 specs when im 3 hp. that was a dumb fucking comment

6. virtually no loot? I had 3 zerker rings, and huge piles of rune shit, and even if i got a good loot, if i thought the ko wasnt entertaining i wouldnt include it, cus im focusing on the pking, not shitty editing and zooming on shit specs and good loot, cus i dont care about loot, and i got several loots that was about 200k+, take the time to look at all the loot if you're gonna make up bullshit. Notice there wasnt EP when this was made, another fucking retard comment.

7. don't understand you're point....maybe i got attacked by someone else, and i didnt attack them..? and i always risk 75k

8. I dont want a dumb nerd like you to like my vid, fuck off.

9. I dont care

10. You're a dumb nerd sitting on FOE forums dying to join but you can't because your stats suck dick. Drink Bleach

Overall i'd say the video was good, no beef with it, i can understand the flaming comments towards you though, the "first and best" pure clan remark at the end wasn't wise to include if you were planning on posting it on opposing clan forums, as it's bound to spark controversy.

You're telling me what takes skill....in ur vid all you did was knife them to 30 hp and g maul them, ur flames fail epicly, go back to BH , you're a bh prod, thats the only thing you'll ever be. In you're vids you dont even have combos you do d scim / dds the whole vid, and when you do like 2 obby/gmaul switches and they are like so slow they look like they're in slow motion....go back to bh ur shit kid gtfo

I'm a bh prod? That makes no sense, lol. My video was majority G maul, and it had some DDS Clips, and the G maul clips were SLOWED DOWN. LOL. Oh, and you can't forget the VESTA, and STATIUS. Lmao, this isn't comparing videos anyway. But mine had a lot more variety. So whatever you say.

And there was range, and like 2-3 rune knives clips. You're a moron, and have no PK'ing skills. I'd gladly fight you a few times to show you that, as well.

I'm a bh prod? That makes no sense, lol. My video was majority G maul, and it had some DDS Clips, and the G maul clips were SLOWED DOWN. LOL. Oh, and you can't forget the VESTA, and STATIUS. Lmao, this isn't comparing videos anyway. But mine had a lot more variety. So whatever you say.

And there was range, and like 2-3 rune knives clips. You're a moron, and have no PK'ing skills. I'd gladly fight you a few times to show you that, as well.

What im saying is you're a new fag to rs and foe, and u had no variety the whole vid was gmaul. The clips werent SLOWED DOWN they were SLOWED DOWN in real rs, the comboes sucked. All you did was use gmaul, no variety, no skill. You'd gladly fight me? I already have fought you several times and won. I used 20x more weapons then you, considering you use like 3 weapons. You're vids blow, and you think you're a good editor when u zoom in on 20-20 specs. newfag