'Get Skill'

I All Pr0 I

It most definetly takes alot of skill, eating times, choosing when to spec, pray/armour switches, safes/risks etc.. Hits are the only thing that are luck imo.

~Kiid

The only thing skillfull about runescape is hybridding, and that still comes down to 100% luck of what you hit.

Runescape was intended for 13 year olds, 13 year olds are good at nothing which makes it a perfect match

You need skill to do everything.

When you are baby you cant even walk, you need to learn to walk and when you have learned it. You got new ability which is also known as a skill.

So yeah, if you grab a random person and tell him to pk with your account Im sure he cant do shit.

Hybriding, yeah. There's a whole bunch of different strategies you can adopt throughout a hybrid fight. You can't just gear up and suddenly be good at it, takes months of practice before you can even compete with other hybrids

When you are baby you cant even walk, you need to learn to walk and when you have learned it. You got new ability which is also known as a skill.

So yeah, if you grab a random person and tell him to pk with your account Im sure he cant do shit.

yeah,level 23 you can shave your head and look like mini-me.

hurr i can make personal jokes about somebody on the internet i don't know from the comfort of my chair, despite the fact i've never posted a picture of myself, i'm not a total douchebag atall.

It most definetly takes alot of skill, eating times, choosing when to spec, pray/armour switches, safes/risks etc.. Hits are the only thing that are luck imo.

~Kiid

That made me lol..."hits are the only thing that are luck imo", they're also the only things that get you kills too, when was the last time you saw someone get koed by eating a well timed shark?