Priest in peril.

gfdgfd

Well, my account is currently 13 prayer, but hasn't done priest in peril[ fail ]= ].. i need priest in peril for DT.. i have decided to get 50 attack, but i really wanted to stay as low prayer as possible, priest in peril will give me 17 prayer, should i do priest in peril, and keep 17?[10% attack prayer aswell as strength, and just an extra point i guess] and do DT.. or get 31.. or keep 13 and don't do either?

Thanks

Edit: Also it has about 1.2k total level, don't even bother telling me to start over just because i don't have 1 prayer. since in the longrun, everybody get's atleast a bit of prayer.

If I were you, I may try out 17 for a while, as it is only 1 prayer level away from 16, which is a good level to have. However, I am assuming that you have done the Restless Ghost, and if you haven't, get 31.

Either way, it comes down to your personal preferences. I reckon you should try each level before you get higher levels

Hmm, i guess i'll get 17, at the end of the day, i'm 13 atm, 13-17 is 0.5 cb levels.. 0.5 cb levels to be able to do DT is nothing. plus i get 10% more attack. thanks for the advice, either way it won't matter cause eventually i'll probs get 31 prayer, 60 attack.

Hmm, i guess i'll get 17, at the end of the day, i'm 13 atm, 13-17 is 0.5 cb levels.. 0.5 cb levels to be able to do DT is nothing. plus i get 10% more attack. thanks for the advice, either way it won't matter cause eventually i'll probs get 31 prayer, 60 attack.

goood choice

Vlooieneuker

did you finish that restless ghost quest?

youre just supposed to do the quest untill you get the ammy then dont finish it.

after do priest in peril for 11pray if you want ancients :x

just do the quest + animal magnetism quest and consider 31pray

This is a good way to look at it, stick with this. If you are ever going for 31.. make sure you get the prayer quests out of the way first.

Best of luck.

I'd say start a new pure, yours is already failed. =/

It has close to 1200 total level, and about 60 quest points, it has the requirements for close to every quest in the game, and you think it is failed because it has 13 prayer, yet in the longrun i'll have 31+ anyway? you sir, are a fucking imbecile.