yo

Anthony

sup guys, just dropping in to say hi. ordered a new laptop, what programs should i get other then photoshop and illustrator?

also

is this section of the forums dead?

no its not and get photoshop illustrator flash fireworks dreamweaver sony vegas after effects  and also for all those adobe ones you may as well get the whole cs5 suite if i think of any other pieces of software ill update

no its not and get photoshop illustrator flash fireworks dreamweaver sony vegas after effects  and also for all those adobe ones you may as well get the whole cs5 suite if i think of any other pieces of software ill update

i don't think ill bother with vegas or after effects. gonna mess around with final cut pro when im at school, thats the best program for video editing but thanks for the suggestions

no its not and get photoshop illustrator flash fireworks dreamweaver sony vegas after effects  and also for all those adobe ones you may as well get the whole cs5 suite if i think of any other pieces of software ill update

i don't think ill bother with vegas or after effects. gonna mess around with final cut pro when im at school, thats the best program for video editing but thanks for the suggestions

no its not lol, not only is it dirt cheap,its made by apple, even there over priced shit is shit the rest kinda speaks for its self, fair enough if you use it instead of sony vegas i guess that is user preference but after effects is nothing like either vegas or final cut after effects is used to generate much more advanced things and create 3d object and scenery you could technically make a 3d cartoon in it  butthere are better programs for it, i can tell your a newbie at this stuff so take my advice and if you dont get vegas at least get after effects.

<--- even the advanced stuff is shit lol vegas has so much more variety and functions although it is harder to use as everything is more advanced + listen to the inbred redneck using it, basically sums up apple, mac and all there shit ( except pods ;) )
Gareth l Rare

Get used to final cut since its what the majority of colleges/ uni's use

Id recommend getting used to after effects if you want higher credit for special effects and nice intro's and such

But Jam summed up all the programs to get :shifty: youtube/torrent all unless you can afford 1grand for few 6digit numbers :lol:

The rest of the things you'll need can be found in the other sections of the gfx sub forums or on google

GL and hope to see some work from you shortly

GET A EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE

dont save things on your laptop your going to fill it up fast.

Get used to final cut since its what the majority of colleges/ uni's use

Id recommend getting used to after effects if you want higher credit for special effects and nice intro's and such

But Jam summed up all the programs to get :shifty: youtube/torrent all unless you can afford 1grand for few 6digit numbers :lol:

The rest of the things you'll need can be found in the other sections of the gfx sub forums or on google

GL and hope to see some work from you shortly

GET A EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE

dont save things on your laptop your going to fill it up fast.

thats why you get a desktop with 3TB memory like mine :) i have a laptop too and untill my desktop have always had laptops and until i got to uni fuck that shit i hate them.. but i suppose at uni they are the best thing to have because of portability

already got a 500 gig external :P and yea connor, i was thinking about legit buying some programs at my college but even with the discount that students get it would still put a big dent in my wallet :/