[100% Hybrid] Xihtug7 Pk Vid 5

Xihtug7

1st

Will Edit

Nice vid

At start i thougt we JBieber than i knew it was Florida Club cant handle me i like ur music choice pking was pro eventho u speced some insane specs without using pray

Awsome Vid Tho

5/5!

And again, on PW and here.

The 40 second black opener wasn't good.

And the only editing I've seen in this video is contrasting.

Was bored, closed it out at 2:02.

No big hits, just wasn't video-worthy. Try to get quality clips before making a video.

Liked the vid overall, good editting which was kept nice and simple and good taste in music, i still felt there was too much Ags in it though, couldv'e done with some G maul specs in there replacing a few of those Ags ko's for example like the 200s with Ags. That would've switched it up a little imo.

Gj.

TBH i think hybriding in ghostly robes 100% is tacky. get some d hide/elemental up in there. More item switches. think your max was a 2 item switch? maybe play with lower settings... vid was skipping around. was annoying to watch, i bet its annoying trying to brid that way aswell.

most of your clips begin with you getting shredded then end with you either pulling a lucky d bolt or dds specing at high hp and hoping for the best

best advice i can give is to stop videoing and just go pk for a while, have fun and make videos when your 100% confident at hybridding