11 Million Xp Gained In 1 Minute

Mmsythers

I won't even discuss the botting subject with fools that won't look at comments, My orginal account was keylogged about 1 and half year ago and I made Mmsyther and decided to train 1 skill at once and get 99 in that then continue on another one, does this means Im a bot ?

and if you look cleary at who Im, Im owner of biggest soulwar clan in world 44 and calling most of the time, can you response to this...? Kids.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devon|Am0x

• Gareth l Rare

• Pretty Green

• Mmsythers

I didn't bot (: , I won't even discuss this bot subject, its so stupid so its not true...

reason to my 64 magic is, I never use magic..I had a maxed tank a while ago with 99 magic, never used it.

I've had 99 magic banked for like a half year and now I will get it anyways so yeah (:

of course you bot, who the fuck are you kidding?

The sad part would be if he DIDN'T bot. If I did that without botting I'd claim botting it.

I didn't bot (: , I won't even discuss this bot subject, its so stupid so its not true...

reason to my 64 magic is, I never use magic..I had a maxed tank a while ago with 99 magic, never used it.

I've had 99 magic banked for like a half year and now I will get it anyways so yeah (:

of course you bot, who the fuck are you kidding?

The sad part would be if he DIDN'T bot. If I did that without botting I'd claim botting it.

COOL story, bro.

Summoning level?

85, got enough charms for 90 or so (: , over double xp weekend I will skill a bit and get 99 magic to make the kids shut up  :nice:

Summoning level?

85, got enough charms for 90 or so (: , over double xp weekend I will skill a bit and get 99 magic to make the kids shut up  :nice:

lol ^_^

Dont understand how you can fuck up that bad posting a link  o.O

Keylogger :ph43r:

Oh my fucking god you used the picture i made for you in your sig :3

Dont understand how you can fuck up that bad posting a link  o.O

Keylogger :ph43r:

Oh my fucking god you used the picture i made for you in your sig :3

Excuse me...what?