• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbyy

• Shut Up Kid

• Indeed

• plex

I LOVE U MAN KEEP IT COMING U SUCK AT PKING BUT YEAH U KNO MAYBE ONE DAY MY AMAZING SKILLS CAN BRUSH OFF ONTO YOU MY PRODIGY :D:SD:SDPS:DPD:SLF:DSP

no but really, good job man, i'm actually glad you did what you did (what you messaged me), you're better off working on that account than anyone else will, good luck man, we will pk and get bankloot soon bb <3

• 2 weeks later...

how do u do the bosses and shit with low pray and stats ?

cuz i fucking own.

B) :lol: ^_^

my 64 dung pic is at my dads house so ill upload in a few hours, pry have 65or 66 maybe 67 tonight ;D

yea dungeoneering is weird about how it counts your xp, like i did f34 5:5 large didn't die once opened every door and got 36k xp and you have a pic of f32 dying twice and getting 34k xp o.o lol

yea dungeoneering is weird about how it counts your xp, like i did f34 5:5 large didn't die once opened every door and got 36k xp and you have a pic of f32 dying twice and getting 34k xp o.o lol

:D

2coo26w.png

sure thing rami :P

my privates usually on and you can see my nick in profile, i hang around in #brap and #puredung

oh and 1000 total@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

1zxku10.png

307qkcm.png

[2:43am] [CC]RuneScript: *** [ TRACKER ]: [Dungeoneering] Exp gains for V A N Ll T Y in last 1day: 122,098 (66->68) | 2days: 203,323 (64->68) incompatible encoding

fun.

night.

<3

Luv u

i swear u gay

luv u <3

haven't  been on much, currently addicted to halo reach and this private server, but im gonna quit private server and probably lose interest in reach soon, then back to dung, probably get on thursday  :embarrased: