Jordan_

gfdgfd

hes not saying shit like "lol" or just spam, hes reading what the topic is about and replying.

^ thankyou spade some people just getting annoyed at my Forum dedication i see and i only spent around 1hour per-day on the foe forums and i put it to good use-age.

dedication my ass
Ethan|Unicornz

hes not saying shit like "lol" or just spam, hes reading what the topic is about and replying.

^ thankyou spade some people just getting annoyed at my Forum dedication i see and i only spent around 1hour per-day on the foe forums and i put it to good use-age.

my fucking ass

you dont give one fucking shit about the topic

you  can read the topic withouy replying.

and spade, i better hope your trolling or you are fucking retarded.

and Forum Dedication? thats like winning the special olympics, and your not putting it to good use-age, you fucking worthless mug.

gamed

and btw forum dedication doesn't mean posting on every single fucking thread, if I +1ed every thread I read I'd have like 3k posts, but I rarely post when its irrelevant and will only make me look like a complete retard

my fucking ass

you dont give one fucking shit about the topic

you  can read the topic withouy replying.

and spade, i better hope your trolling or you are fucking retarded.

and Forum Dedication? thats like winning the special olympics, and your not putting it to good use-age, you fucking worthless mug.

gamed

and btw forum dedication doesn't mean posting on every single fucking thread, if I +1ed every thread I read I'd have like 3k posts, but I rarely post when its irrelevant and will only make me look like a complete retard

nice 1337 postcount ^_^

also, i remember i did that shit when i went to app on the new forums lol, someone posted a thread and he got flamed for it. My case wasn't nearly as bad as his though, it was like 30 pc in a day. oh yeah flawless double post there, you like that?

Edit: his ps per day is still 1.4 so it's reasonable he wants it to be higher i suppose

so long as he isnt grave digging i dont really care, if he reads a post he can reply how he sees fit.

im locking this but i will look into it. However, do not forget this, he is a foe memeber and most of you arnt so watch your fucking mouths in relation. The foe leadership would always pick a foe member over guests flaming him.

As for the fa and members on here talking shit about a fellow member, you look just as bad if not worse than what you are accusing jordan of.