So Foe. WTF?!?!

B1acklist3d

who the hell is everyone not a single person is firmilar. i know its been like 2 years since i even said anything on the boards or even ben in clan. most random shit but where is I2eally and dave.........bmore is probably the only one i know from a looooooooong time ago. is that douche true whip the real one still in the clan? and wtf is dungeonnearing i log on for the first time in about 700 days or something it said.

im just curious what happened to my old and favorite clan and my oldest favorite game.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• B1acklist3d

• TJ

• Maori

I2eally posted in the wilderness section yesterday? He's in IRC a lot. Dave quit Runescape and is usually in IRC. True Whip is still here.

idk any1 either :(

D: i know you mr 69i

i feel like mike might be someone i know

just everyone is so new. whats new on everything?

its actually been less than a year since you posted, but runescape sucks now, dont bother coming back, unless your just gonna go to clan trips

its actually been less than a year since you posted, but runescape sucks now, dont bother coming back, unless your just gonna go to clan trips

yeah i guess its ben a year since i popped out randomly but yeah i just wanted to know what was up with it so much has changed. im basically just hoping for a perfect wildy but it aint working like that

I2eally posted in the wilderness section yesterday? He's in IRC a lot. Dave quit Runescape and is usually in IRC. True Whip is still here.

I like you Sefket.