[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE vs FI [P2P]

Walli

Today Foe had a miniwar with Fatality. You all know the recent history with Foe and Fi so i dont need to tell you about the hype that comes with these sort of fights.

10 v 10 p2p clanwars.

Summon on

20 defence gear cap

Miasmic off

The team:

T3h evan:

I Contr0lz I: Tanked excellently in the third round, great as always.

Pk Zero: Noticed excellent awareness and followed instructions given 110%, great piling

Chad|Hrg: Fucking clown running out of prayer and bolts in one round LOL, but still great at gettin on piles and making kids use their food.

Inzany Biach: Technically brilliant at times, with great switching between weapons and jumping on piles, whilst showing good awarness of others and throwing barrages on kids here and there when needed.

Cha0s Pur3: Back with the boys and in the action. Excellent spamming in game, prayer switches down to a tee.

Toxic Slay: Does what is asked, again like i have said for others, got on the piles and listened to the prayer calls and switched weapons and did work on kids appropriatly.

Gf Mike: Steel titan need i say more lol... Excellent at putting in the effort to spam in game, and hit the piles hard, good job mike.

New recruits: Connor is connor, called the piles, i think connor and myself upped our game, and tried to improve spamming as a whole for the benefit of the clan, and it appeared to pay off. Great job kewna.

Devon|On3: Devon, your attitude hasn't gone without notice unlike what you may think, your effort to come watch minis and your willingness to offer out supps and gear to people has been noted by me if nobody else. So, i call upon you today to mini with us, and you did exactly what i asked. Great piling and tanking bro.

Ok, the breakdown.

Round one:

The first fight went down a bit shaky to start, i got a stick on the first name called then i got piled by titans and some Fi, as i tanked them rest of the lads did work the first pile dropping him quick, and connor took over the piling mainly, and they powered through most of FI with excelent piling and organisation.

Foe Ending : 8

Fi Ending : 0

Round two:

This round was what can only be described as awesome. Was a very close fight, started with us defending, and Fi splitting into two groups, one charging from the south and one from the middle. We did excellent to move as a group and take out two kids from the north team very fast. As the fight got on, i fucked up and i got smited and then bolted a 44 my bad =[, this took the fight to 5 Fi vs 4 Foe, The 4 of Cha0s pur3, I contr0lz I, inzany biach and chad(fuck spelling ur rsn) did what i can only call a great job, 4 v 5 turned to 4 v 1 in foe's favour with chad out of food and p pots dieing close to the end.

Foe Ending : 3

Round three:

A real bit of icing on the cake. There was no way we were going to take the foot off the gasm we wanted 3-0. Was a run in in classic clanwars, and we charged in from the east, and i quickly got a barrage on the closest person, who then died in a matter of seconds through excellent piling. Then as the kids jumped on me i tanked whilst others stepped up and called the piles, at the same time our spamming in game was much better in this fight. We did work on them, jumping on piles quickly and attacking with the attack styles called. Technically this round 3 was almost perfect with us losing only one person, not sure who.

Foe Ending : 9

To conclude, this was a great sign that the things leaders and i have been saying are sinking in, and you guys are stepping it up.

Was a privilage to lead you guys today, thank you for coming.

MORE TO COME,  :lol:

P.S. Vid coming.

Vid

thanks to inabit from havoc

http://files.filefront.com/Foe+Vs+fiwmv/;13884630;/fileinfo.html

Tom (Rendition)

Enjoyable to watch.  Normally when watching a mini you think "what is he doing?", but everybody came togethr really well, no weak link.

As I said to you in IRC, each mini war do this and describe to each person the improvement they need, or what they did bad like this post and that's a great idea. Good job for winning.

Uuh Vid. was Great beating FI mains like in the clan-wars era ^_^  

Goodjob everyone who came, perfect spreads and piling, good work splitting FI up, great individual tanking/running skills etc :)