Retarded runescape act of the week

Tom (Rendition)

Tom (Rendition)

Fuck...

So I was like, Dagon'Hai robes, that will be kool.  Basically Mystic with a bit of prayer bonus - it will help me in the long run.  I'd seen delenius and others with it so i just assumed that it was a quest that didn't give defence xp.  So after a bit of start raising I started 'What Lies Below', piss easy quest, finished it in like quarter of an hour.

The defence popup didn't show because it was like "gratz ur level 38 rcing" or w/e dick rcing level i am.

So anyway, I finished the quest then went on to do the chaos tunnels minigame which is the other component you need for dagon'hai robes.   So I was just like half way through it when I was just browsing through the stats page....what the fuck, 24 defence?

I didn't understand, I was racking my brain for how I got it.  Then I went back to the quest help website.....

2k defence xp,  FUCK SAKE.   So dick....can only blame myself for being careless.

I'm so so so so SO sorry Jef, I just don't know what to say.   I'lll probably get 25 defence,  will only have a small effect on combat and has the benefit of Infinity should I ever need to use it.  We'll see.

But........DICK.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom (Rendition)

• sdsdsd

• Madslash

• aka kh4l1 r4ng3r

Tom (Rendition)

That sucks, and I'm sorry.

I wouldn't get 25 defense, unless it has no affect on your combat. Good luck..

Will have the effect of like 1/4 of a combat level

Tom (Rendition)

You just beat Chad

Yep, but in a way i feel grateful towards him now.   Getting 21 -> 24 defence feels bad.  Getting 20 -> 24 or 23 would feel awful.

Sorry.

...Why didn't you think any pures wore them?

-.-

this, i've never seen any pures wear them so i assumed you would need def..