don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

I H I T Z I Pk Vid 4

I H I T Z I

3/10

I'm sorry to give such a low rating, but I found the vid rather repetitive, as it contained the same kind of clip - a really good vid needs vareity.

Secondly, you were using very common 'pk vid music,' which was not really going with your clips.

Quality isnt terrible if you download.

I thought it was a very good vid mate.

Enjoyed the claws, veng, hits, and the music.

8/10

I H I T Z I

Youtube got rid of my my music that goes with the vid.. and i garauntee that The Beast has not been in a pk vid for atleast a year..

I feel like some people didnt really watch the vid because i do not just have decent loot.. and you cant vary loot on vids anymore because of this new pk video's and if the vid is terrible tell me why not just to get your posts up...

I would say 6/10.

5/10 for the PKing side of things.

& 1/10 for managing to record it lol.

You need to try do some more editting and trying to improve the way you record, you can see your other windows in the background and stuff, try zoom in more so we can see the hits more easily and just show the RuneScape screen, nice video though!