don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

D Claws ?

Kiid Ownage

Kiid Ownage

hmm i keep seeing people saying "Dclaws are overpowered" Are you people saying they are overpowered for there price? cause ive been looking at which to save up for and i see that ags max hit is same as d claws max.. on a pure. but there are pros and cons on them both as ags-good for normal hits and not just spec. d claws-good for pking as you can use both specs in a real fast time.

so im thinking. on the price.. which shall i save for.. d claws or ags. Thanks..

~Kiid Ownage

I'd say the same, I think most people who complain about claws is because they can't aford them "me being one of them" i meen, I think rushing and pjing with claws is gay but using them no.

It's easy to get the money for claws to be honest.

dont be afraid to go into great detail on how i may accomplish this... cause druids are not loving me right now LOL

Wrong section.

And D claws, then when you get bored with them.

Sell them, get 75 attk. Sell D Claws, get BGS. Save up for AGS.

Wrong section.

And D claws, then when you get bored with them.

Sell them, get 75 attk. Sell D Claws, get BGS. Save up for AGS.

Do this

i think no one should fucking cry about it

there the same as gmaul

Gmaul is overpowered aswell, but its just cheaper

people should stop crying about the overpowering shit

i srsly don't get why people even think about making a post about it.

the weapon is there and it will not be removed.

[move]CLOSED[/move]

Anyone who ring of lifes or phoenix necklaces cant die to d claw specs, ever

seeing as though 50% of the kids who pk are nh, probably more, and the rest hardcore combo food with phoenix necklace

Imo, there overpowered, simple as that, Main pking is alright untill you get pjed by max str bonus and claws...

Pure pking, i guess not many pures are rich, however, if they do have them, claws will easily rip through the 1 defence and bad defence bonus.

Also claws has a much bigger higher hit than ags, and the second spec is alot faster. Not to mention how accurate the claws are.

Anyone who ring of lifes or phoenix necklaces cant die to d claw specs, ever

seeing as though 50% of the kids who pk are nh, probably more, and the rest hardcore combo food with phoenix necklace

true - use different weaps

its not that hard to tank a d claw spec, do this... Wild pie - tuna potatoe and throw on a pheniox necklace then repeat. But claws are still fun and not alot of ppl tank well. So id get those first. then get 75 attack and get AGS you know what everyone says. Making cash can be hard but i bet you can do it. Look into a skill or blue drags. Definitely farming too.

Best of luck.