• o0 PK Vids

• ViBeZz

• Wacky

• AreUNervouS

Nice vid, enjoyed :)

Few things to take away:

Don't add the k0s by recoils :/ they kiinda fail - High hits do just fine :D

Always show full screen + Inv :)

Add a variety of wepons used :/ Always Msb > dds, msb > cbow > dds or just cbow > dds, got a bit reppetitive! A bit more pvp aswell would be nice :)

Andd lastly more risks! you risk like 200k, if that :/ always in +1 worlds with dds, dscim and a few bolts? Maybe try claws, statius, some miasmic?

Stil, 5/5 =D

will edit.

TBH didnt like it.

Too much Range > DDs.

Welfare gear (leather boots?)

No variety. Use more/different weapons while you brid.

Throw out some combos you would like to see so i can try to get them in my next vid, also yeah i was welfare gear alot becuase risking 500-700k with 0% ep kinda gets old. Kill like 10 ppl barely make 400k die twice and im out 1m+. Kinda rushed my first two vids ill make sure not to put out the third unless it has big hits and variety. Thanks for watching/comments.

For the next vid im gonna use sony vegas instead of camtasia so editing will be alot better, plus im really good with sony vegas (had a video editing class with it :D). Thanks for comments

3/5!!!!!!!! what!!!!!!!! 5/5 for sure!!!!! nah im jk lol thanks again for the comments guys if you got any ideas for the third just say it. Also im big fan of constructive criticism i will not take offence.

• 2 weeks later...

lol i was pking at my moms house on laptop and kept miss clicking..i put it in there for the lawl that and the one after it of guy with claws dieing to recoil.