[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Fuck sake, what do i do

gfdgfd

Same shit happened to me brah, you aren't alone.

Inb4someoneflameshim

Doesnt answer my question, is it worth kicking the shit out of him, will i feel better, or is it not worth it?

Depends how hot she was and how big of a douche the other guy is. If you've met him while you were dating then go for it, beat his fucking head in. He'd know she was your chop if you met him, and picking her up is a fucking dick move.

Depends how hot she was and how big of a douche the other guy is. If you've met him while you were dating then go for it, beat his fucking head in. He'd know she was your chop if you met him, and picking her up is a fucking dick move.

It's not about looks, i loved her.. Yeah, he knew we just broke up, used to be kinda good friends with him.

And it's also the fact that i have taken shit from everybody my whole fucking life, when i was a kid, i was mistreated, which i wont go into, i was fucking bullied thru secondary school, and now i'm in a college comprised of 99% black people, i've never vented any anger on anybody, and now an oppurtunity has arisen where i could easily vent it, so should i do it or not...

Oh yeah, he's 15, i'm 17, that should be taken into account too.

I've had the same but who gives a shit?

The girl broke up with you, it's not like she's cheating on you..

She made the choice to break up with you and choose somebody else.

Life goes on, and so should you.. Go find a new girl instead of stalking your previous one.

Sorry for the rude post ( I dunno, but u can take it a bit offensively :p ) but think logical guys!!!

I've had the same but who gives a shit?

The girl broke up with you, it's not like she's cheating on you..

She made the choice to break up with you and choose somebody else.

Life goes on, and so should you.. Go find a new girl instead of stalking your previous one.

Sorry for the rude post ( I dunno, but u can take it a bit offensively :p ) but think logical guys!!!

I'm not stalking her, at the end of the day, i was basically over her, i wouldnt get back with her if the oppurtunity came, It's the principle of it, the fact that she knew i was suspicious of them wen we were together, the fact that it's only been a week, after a long relationship, and she just goes with him, also he used to be my friend so he has basically betrayed me.

I didn't literally mean stalking lol :p.

At the end of the day you can't do much about it.. Lots of  guys suddenly go flirt with girls when their relationship breaks up ( no jokes ). Then when the girl used to like that boy it's not to hard for those feelings to come back. I've seen it alot, girls suddenly get loads of attention after breaking up.

Or thinking they are back lol, people ur age are such big liars when it comes to love.

I would feel like I meant nothing, I can understand your view on that one.

But that would just mean that it's only better for you two to be apart.

I didn't literally mean stalking lol :p.

At the end of the day you can't do much about it.. Lots of  guys suddenly go flirt with girls when their relationship breaks up ( no jokes ). Then when the girl used to like that boy it's not to hard for those feelings to come back. I've seen it alot, girls suddenly get loads of attention after breaking up.

Or thinking they are back lol, people ur age are such big liars when it comes to love.

I would feel like I meant nothing, I can understand your view on that one.

But that would just mean that it's only better for you two to be apart.

She's not my age either, at the end of the day she's still just a kid, she's 15, and i'm 17 [i'm a peado, condemn me] I know what you mean though, i don't really care about love anymore tbh, it just upsets you when it's over, i figure im'a just play the field[rofl goodluck to me, i dont have much luck] experience new things/people,enjoy life, and find love when i'm older.. maybe 25 or so, but still, it's the principle of what has happened, which makes me angry.

I found the girl of my life ( big chance ) at the age of 17 bro ;).

STill with her today ( 21 now ) and probably getting married in a while.

You being 17 having a girl of 15 isn't pedo btw, seriously 2 years isn't that much.

I understand your angry bro but it's not something to stay mad about, a break up can mean breaking up with a girl but can also mean finding that new girl that you wouldn't meet if you still were with that other girl.

I'm just trying to give you a more positive look on this bro, try to take it more positivly so you will end this sooner and it will also help you find a new girl quicker.

If you need my help with something you can always pm me btw ;).

I found the girl of my life ( big chance ) at the age of 17 bro ;).

STill with her today ( 21 now ) and probably getting married in a while.

You being 17 having a girl of 15 isn't pedo btw, seriously 2 years isn't that much.

I understand your angry bro but it's not something to stay mad about, a break up can mean breaking up with a girl but can also mean finding that new girl that you wouldn't meet if you still were with that other girl.

I'm just trying to give you a more positive look on this bro, try to take it more positivly so you will end this sooner and it will also help you find a new girl quicker.

If you need my help with something you can always pm me btw ;).

I spose i am kinda being hypocritical, i mean i like another girl now, i did straight after she broke up with me, cause she was there for me, also, the girl broke up with her bf, on the same day i broke up with my gf, so i thought that could be my chance, was gonna see her today, adn make a move on her, but then i got told last night she was back with her bf... fail tbh xD ah well.

Told ya ;).

It happens a lot haha, I did it myself also.. it's human nature I guess.

It goes automatically. When I broke up with a girl I also got support from girls and I hooked up with them sometimes.

Just don't stand aside, go back in the game again ;).

Told ya ;).

It happens a lot haha, I did it myself also.. it's human nature I guess.

It goes automatically. When I broke up with a girl I also got support from girls and I hooked up with them sometimes.

Just don't stand aside, go back in the game again ;).

Oh yeah and i know 15 and 17 isnt peado so to speak, but 17 = above the legal age of consent.. 15 = below xD but then, i was with her when i was 15, and she was 14.