• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

LEt it out elven let it out...

And yeah you tit

at the end she gets aids > she fucked him > aids

boy > aids

jkf7ls.jpg

Once again, it doesn't once say that she dies of AIDS.

Not read the thread so dunno if it's been mentioned:

John Q (Denzel Washington)

It's pretty old but one of the most emotional films i've ever watched. If you're into tear-jerkers buy/torrent it.

• 1 month later...

only time i ever cried when i was 7 and i watched this movie and this black cop hung himself, only time ive ever cried for a movie.

click almost made me break into tears but my cousin was with me so i swallow the fealing

only time i ever cried when i was 7 and i watched this movie and this black cop hung himself, only time ive ever cried for a movie.

click almost made me break into tears but my cousin was with me so i swallow the fealing

This topic is months old, what would make you think it's a good fucking idea to post on it?

Gareth l Rare

steroids pk vid 11

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA its funny because its true  :shifty: sorry chris but it was a fucking disappointment

If all go's well im going to blag NOT watching the Note book tonight with katie

:( cant think of any new sad movies?

steroids pk vid 11

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA its funny because its true  :shifty: sorry chris but it was a fucking disappointment

people that regulary hybrid know its not a dissapointment because they realise its not all about hits / weps used. its movement.

Gareth l Rare

steroids pk vid 11

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA its funny because its true  :shifty: sorry chris but it was a fucking disappointment

people that regulary hybrid know its not a dissapointment because they realise its not all about hits / weps used. its movement.

I wanted to see you rape kids

not keep running behind a piller/wall/ or W.E    (n) i am disapoint in you young one.

(ps Editing was gay... if need be let me edit your next vid, im editing TJ's vid so you'll be able to see what i can do) :shifty:

Benny The Leak LMAO

Thats a bad thing? whaaaa? im confused...

Benny The Leak LMAO

Last minutes with Oden. (youtube it, or one of the GFX lads made a topic about it)

Nearly cried there but apart from that never :c

steroids pk vid 11

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA its funny because its true  :shifty: sorry chris but it was a fucking disappointment

I wanted to see you rape kids

not keep running behind a piller/wall/ or W.E     (n) i am disapoint in you young one.

(ps Editing was gay... if need be let me edit your next vid, im editing TJ's vid so you'll be able to see what i can do) :shifty:

Love to see anyone else pillarhug, and DD as well as him, it's part of bridding lol