EVERYONE READ THIS

Ethan|Unicornz

Ethan|Unicornz

All you idiots need to stop bumping topics! I don't care if you need your post count, I don't care if you have something to say. Old topics are no longer relevant, and that is why they go onto the further pages, where people don't see them. I have no idea how you guys think it could possibly be a good idea to even LOOK at the 3rd or 4th pages of a board, unless you are looking for something or have no intention of posting. So please, applicants and new people, try to get your post count at least on a relevant topic, even if you can't make a relevant reply. I have seen way too many topics bumped not once, but twice, both times from MONTHS previous. And please, do your part. Even if you, yourself don't bump topics, look at the date on things before you post. A topic may be on the front page, but simply because it has been bumped, and posting on it can lead to many recent replies, leading people to believe that the topic is, indeed new. And one of the worst things I see (sadly, rather often) is people bumping month-old topics with the word "old". Yes, it's old, because the topic is old. Get your post count somewhere else. I spent some time making this topic so, please, spend some time reading it, and be sure to take it to heart. I know when you're new you make mistakes, but how hard is it to read the date on a topic before you post, or simply refrain from looking at topics past the first or second page. Just try.

Inb4Umad/other retarded meme

sticky pls

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Creamie pies

• Ethan|Unicornz

• Lip Job

• Coweyy

BUMP. lol jk but who cares if they spam an old topic :)

People that aren't newfags?

Agree with this topic... just wish new people would stop spamming in general, old topics or new.

Bro at the end of the day nobody cares that if your penis is the size of your post count i mean really you either ned to get a life like me typing this extremely short message to you that nobody cares about post count it's only for idiots who go on holiday for 10 years and never reply back because they dont care about this shit game called runescape its shit cos it takes time but people cheat aka bot but jagex bans people for it since their gay niggahs but at the end of the day what u gnna do cos its how the game was desighnes and people like zezima are large trolls who feed of hairy dog meat since they havnt seen sunlight within the past 12 years since they've been rgithc clicking their mouse and trolling forums simeply because nobody cares that they shudnt be outside getting laid but right clicking a mouse playing g00nscape but people dont care cos i mean honestly lets just go fuck little kids Bro at the end of the day nobody cares that if your penis is the size of your post count i mean really you either ned to get a life like me typing this extremely

people like zezim are large trolls who feed of hairy dog meat since they havnt seen sunlight within the past 12 years since they've been rgithc clicking their mouse and trolling forums simeply because nobody cares that they shudnt be outside getting laid but right clicking a mouse playing g00nscape but people dont care cos i mean honestly lets just go fuck little kids Bro at the end of the day nobody cares that if your penis is the size of your post count i mean really you either ned to get a life like me typing this extremely short message to you that nobody cares about post count it's only for idiotshort message to you that nobody cares about post count it's only for idiots who go on holiday for 10 years and never reply back because they dont care about this shit game called runescape its shit cos it takes time but people cheat aka bot but jagex bans people for it since their gay niggahs but at the end of the day what u gnna do cos its how the game was desighnes and people like zezim are large trolls who feed of hairy dog meat since they havnt seen sunlight within the past 12 years since they've been rgithc clicking their mouse and trolling forums simeply because nobody cares that they shudnt be outside getting laid but right clicking a mouse playing g00nscape but people dont care cos i mean honestly lets just go fuck little kids

Ethan|Unicornz

Bro at the end of the day nobody cares that if your penis is the size of your post count i mean really you either ned to get a life like me typing this extremely short message to you that nobody cares about post count it's only for idiots who go on holiday for 10 years and never reply back because they dont care about this shit game called runescape its shit cos it takes time but people cheat aka bot but jagex bans people for it since their gay niggahs but at the end of the day what u gnna do cos its how the game was desighnes and people like zezima are large trolls who feed of hairy dog meat since they havnt seen sunlight within the past 12 years since they've been rgithc clicking their mouse and trolling forums simeply because nobody cares that they shudnt be outside getting laid but right clicking a mouse playing g00nscape but people dont care cos i mean honestly lets just go fuck little kids Bro at the end of the day nobody cares that if your penis is the size of your post count i mean really you either ned to get a life like me typing this extremely

people like zezim are large trolls who feed of hairy dog meat since they havnt seen sunlight within the past 12 years since they've been rgithc clicking their mouse and trolling forums simeply because nobody cares that they shudnt be outside getting laid but right clicking a mouse playing g00nscape but people dont care cos i mean honestly lets just go fuck little kids Bro at the end of the day nobody cares that if your penis is the size of your post count i mean really you either ned to get a life like me typing this extremely short message to you that nobody cares about post count it's only for idiotshort message to you that nobody cares about post count it's only for idiots who go on holiday for 10 years and never reply back because they dont care about this shit game called runescape its shit cos it takes time but people cheat aka bot but jagex bans people for it since their gay niggahs but at the end of the day what u gnna do cos its how the game was desighnes and people like zezim are large trolls who feed of hairy dog meat since they havnt seen sunlight within the past 12 years since they've been rgithc clicking their mouse and trolling forums simeply because nobody cares that they shudnt be outside getting laid but right clicking a mouse playing g00nscape but people dont care cos i mean honestly lets just go fuck little kids

ffs ur such a good troll teach me pls