All The GFX Artist Check This Out.

Ketamine

These are a few sigs my real life mate made, he is all about photo shop and what not... Give me some feedback on him. Maybe you guys could use him in the team of GFX artist on foe forums.

2elqbd3.png

11jxjsz.png

2v2dsm9.png

2s79x87.png

mj46ro.png

Gareth l Rare

Anger fist one caught my attention but would rather he posted and then i could ask him questions

haunter one isnt doing it for me tbh, just bleh imo

3rd is interesting? Not my style or something i would do but its interesting nether the less

c4d one is interesting but bit blain and not blended

anime one needs more, its just bit chaotic for me

and lastly pokemon one made me lol. I get the style he was going for :shifty: not seen it done in long time but just needs more blending and a border would help make it stand out

oops thats your sig lol well anger fist and your sig are best imo

Anger fist one caught my attention but would rather he posted and then i could ask him questions

haunter one isnt doing it for me tbh, just bleh imo

3rd is interesting? Not my style or something i would do but its interesting nether the less

c4d one is interesting but bit blain and not blended

anime one needs more, its just bit chaotic for me

and lastly pokemon one made me lol. I get the style he was going for :shifty: not seen it done in long time but just needs more blending and a border would help make it stand out

oops thats your sig lol well anger fist and your sig are best imo

Alright, well i'm trying to get him on the site.. currently he is on d2jsp forums if you have heard of them before ?

P0kemon artists are gay. Just sayin

Just saying let's see you do work like him and then you can talk about what's gay brah....

Just saying let's see you do work like him and then you can talk about what's gay brah....

i agree with mlak and ill trump your buddy at GFX any day. Don't start shit here, trust me, you can't win.

i agree with mlak and ill trump your buddy at GFX any day. Don't start shit here, trust me, you can't win.

Connor i'm really not... But i had him take a look at your wokr he liek your free hand but he think your a little noobish with your ps... sorry. Like i'm not trying to start anything it's just don't hate on someone who had a talent like you my dude.. there is no need to say p0kemon is gay.. Just don't reply on the thread at all.. -.-

Gareth l Rare

Everyone stop trolling

Allow having this turn into another steroids and blitz topic :shifty:

1. Conn isnt a noob and i can vouch for that

(although we a bit of tension between us he is a good artist nether the less)

2. Get him to post here and post more work and explain why he does what he does

(if he can explain why he uses, then we can CC him properly instead of believing he is just stacking loads of effects and c4d's ontop of each other)

3. Lastly, arguing with the GFX team isnt something you want to do. Its like pissing in a ocean of piss, your just going to make yourself look like a twat and give us lolz

(nice your sticking up for your m8 but just warning you now. Chill out)

sup kids,

i'm the 1 that made this shizzle

The man is now on the forums, so now please all of you haters get to asking him soome questions and try to tell him he isnt good at gfx.

sup kids,

i'm the 1 that made this shizzle

The man is now on the forums, so now please all of you haters get to asking him soome questions and try to tell him he isnt good at gfx.

lmao bro i never said i was good,

just that everyone here is bad lmao

Congratulations, you can set brushes, and effects, and mix already existing pictures around, you're an artist.. oh wait no you're not.

These photoshop render GFX things are so fucking overrated, they look shit to be quite frank.. What ever happened to real drawing?

And don't come in here and insult everybody who does GFX on here, nobody has insulted you, so you can pretty much just fuck off.

Congratulations, you can set brushes, and effects, and mix already existing pictures around, you're an artist.. oh wait no you're not.

These photoshop render GFX things are so fucking overrated, they look shit to be quite frank.. What ever happened to real drawing?

And don't come in here and insult everybody who does GFX on here, nobody has insulted you, so you can pretty much just fuck off.

i'm a designer, not an artist

Everyone stop trolling

Allow having this turn into another steroids and blitz topic :shifty:

1. Conn isnt a noob and i can vouch for that

(although we a bit of tension between us he is a good artist nether the less)

Tention? your on your own with that one mate, i feel no tention between us, it's chill as  :nice: