AKA Pure "Hybriding" Now-A-Days

Cub

I've noticed a lot of people lately posting videos in the PK vid section of them "Hybriding." Basically every single pure vid I've seen is Tribriding. If you have all three combat based items in your inventory and you use them all you are Tribriding. Hybriding is where you only use two. Also every single pure uses ghostly robes, ancient staff, god cape, black d'hide chaps, accumulator, DDS, and a Rune c'bow. This is a joke version of hybriding, so there's no need to put that you're hybriding, just put "Tri."

The whole reason people use it in the titles is because that's what people search for. Stop trying to re-define an already set definition.

watch me tb

Jesus fucking Christ. Hybriding = more than one style. Tribriding is the same as hybriding, tribrid is just some shit someone made up some day so people like you could act like there's a difference. There's not.

EDIT: Lol didn't know watch me tbb wrote almost exactly the same thing.

we're on the same page.

Who the fuck cares. It's the same thing as "You're nearly out of gasoline" when that same car uses diesel.

Also, hybrid means two or more, therefore it's not incorrect.

I don't really find it tribridding if you only have gmaul/dds that you won't be using after you've ran out of specs. However that's just my opinion.

If you use all three it's tribriding.

Someone started playing after 08

I don't really find it tribridding if you only have gmaul/dds that you won't be using after you've ran out of specs. However that's just my opinion.

If you use all three it's tribriding.

no its bridding lol.