don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

An intro

ripendisease

ripendisease

This is my first attempt at making a video. I made the intro with windows movie maker. I tried to make up for the lack of editing with the syncing of the clips to the music. I only have 30 seconds so far and I would appreciate advice. ( I have hundreds of clips of both f2p and p2p that I will be adding)

ps: When I do rush I will usually stay the entire fight unless they keep overheads on or there are other complications.

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDKt60qk2kw&feature=channel_page

stats:

att:50

str:99

def:2

rng:95

hp:88

pray:44

^^ I wouldn't rate a 27 second vid :)

thats a good intro, with great vareity. It sets the standard for the whole vid, so make sure the rest of the content has good editing, suitable songs, and vareity.

Itz Tragic

thats some great stats, and the combos and hits are great, just keep adding in clips like that, and in my opinion don't over edit, just keep editting like how you did and you have a great vid.

Vlooieneuker

looks like some sweet KO hits for your combat :p

try to vid more of the actual fight tho. not just your last hit.

ripendisease

Thank you so much for your feedback.

looks like some sweet KO hits for your combat :p

try to vid more of the actual fight tho. not just your last hit.

I will try to be vidding longer portions of fights. I used the ko hits for the intro to try and start the vid off well  :)

ripendisease

Thanks a lot man. It would be be cool to see what you could come up with. But, I wouldn't want you to go to all of that trouble to edit a few clips and then not being able to use them in the vid because of how much they would contrast with your editing with vegas and my windows movie maker.  :p