Nature Runes

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

If you look at the graph of the nature rune (link below), you will see that nature runes have taking a dive. Especially on the 180day chart you can see that at this point in time is the lowest they have been in about 6-7months maybe even a year. The cc "Ffdn" has takin action to help the price of natures go up. Within about a week or so the price should rise. My advice is that if you are looking for a possible merch, stock up on nature runes here soon and when the price rises back up to 230ea, you can calc your profit from there.

Also if you look at the 30day graph section, you can see that the price of nats may level off here for a few days then rise. The slope of how sharp the rise will be can't be determined till the rise starts but this is my suggestion.

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Nature_rune/viewitem.ws?obj=561&scale=0

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

Good, im making nats atm and its pissing me off that im losing so much $$

Ya if your not 91+rc then your losing alot of money atm. Suggestion is to go to Ffdn cc and do double nats. They asked me to be a crafter so i said yes so now i can help those needing x2 nats. But we usually try to have at least 1-2crafters there at all times unless effigy's start to overflow the cc. Go there untill the price of nats drop. We are also working on trying to get the pure ess price down.

By "we" i mean the ranks in the cc (crafters) and any runners that are in their normally that sell nats/buy ess on ge. But a tip is to buy pure ess at 10gp lower than med or min if u don't need it right away, and sell nats at 10gp above med or max if u don't need the money right away.

This should help bring cost up for nats and cost down for pure ess for the remaining of the summer.

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

This actually gonna happen? I might buy nats if it is.

Ya its supposed to happen in about a week or so. Like i said, look at the graph esp at 30day glimpse. It is leveling off so it may happen tomorrow or next week. but i have 32k nats in ge for max atm to try and get this thing going. As well as the whole Ffdn cc is going to be selling at least +10gp over med. Lets see what happens. But if u have nats now, save until price goes up.

it will happen people are going to hold on to them resulting in higher prices.  so everyone dont sell nats for a while ight

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

it will happen people are going to hold on to them resulting in higher prices.  so everyone dont sell nats for a while ight

True that. And if you do sell nats, sell them max that way ppl have to buy max causing price to go up obviously.

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

Thanks! im gonna buy like 300 nats

Why buy 300? buy like thousands dude. go for like 30K nats, thats only 7M about.

I need nats to alch but i want RC robes b4 i start alching so i can look cool.

So hard to chose...

I will 80+ flax until i got 2 mill.

1 mill for 50 rc, 1 mill for alching

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

I smell a scam.

I don't. I've been runecrafting natures for a while (since 41rc) and these are my honest thoughts. Im giving this info so if ppl want to look for a merch on natures. Im not encouraging cuz i realize nats could drop more but it is up to each individual.