My Suggestion for Tanks

noalibnowc

I think its safe to say this is the dumbest thread ive read in a long time.  Wow i feel like i lost IQ points reading this.

PS its "JAGEX" not YAGEX....

Most idiotic suggestion on runescape forums so far (or 2nd after agility being a combat stat).

It's been like this for years, if you get downed by a tank you can either suck it up or get Turmoil.

Just because you don't know how to beat them, you don't have to whine like a 10-year old.

I don't think any tank should complain about curses, nor do i know any tank who complains. Leech special, Soul Split, Leech ranged etc. can be a lot more effective than regular prays.

If you can't stand getting attacked by range tanks you shouldn't pk.

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

I almost would support 100% but except the fact that you shouldn't be fighting tankers as a pure to begin with. Why stick urself in a position you should know you'll lose in and then rant about it? You should avoid the whole situation all together. Go fight other pures or zerkers....bad idea dude.

I think every retarded pure who can't take on a range tank without crying like a little bitch because his overpowered weapon cant hit should be thrown in that pit with the exact same ideas you posted.

hey shut up you faggot, you love hitting 0s and gettin raped by a crossbow?

Tanks are easy with the right gear, they have a hard time koing you, they simply try and out food you.  Chaotic longsword hits amazing on them so i have no problem.

Grow up kid.

lol i thought this was a pure clan. WHAT FUCKING EVER PURE LOVES TO FIGHT A TANK>?

Nobody ever dies against them becuase you can antifire and their max hit is like 38? u can easily eat up to 48hp with 2 rocktails. BUT YOU CAN HARDLY KO THEM AND THEY ARE IRRITATING SO MUCH.

lol i thought this was a pure clan. WHAT FUCKING EVER PURE LOVES TO FIGHT A TANK>?

Nobody ever dies against them becuase you can antifire and their max hit is like 38? u can easily eat up to 48hp with 2 rocktails. BUT YOU CAN HARDLY KO THEM AND THEY ARE IRRITATING SO MUCH.

Have you ever tried +0 bh words?

It's not hard to hit on d'hide and rune full helm