94 Mage vs 99 Mage

McSic

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

Damage wise, not a big difference, but as far as hitting MORE OFTEN there is i think. You get ur freezes off better/more often.  And the cape is just good lookin in my opinion. But im staying 94 till i have extra cash for 99.

Ethan|Unicornz

Damage wise, not a big difference, but as far as hitting MORE OFTEN there is i think. You get ur freezes off better/more often.  And the cape is just good lookin in my opinion. But im staying 94 till i have extra cash for 99.

this tbh

Hit's somewhat, if you don't agree then why do people hit higher with Magic Potions and Wolpertingers. You also get the benefit of getting less splashes as you will hit more often. Another good thing is you get Maismic Barrage if you want it? But it's not really needed.

Pretty Green

Got 99 the other day, feel it is more accurate when pking but this could just be fluke.  The cape is pimping though :D

Propably going for 99 mage after I pop 99 str, as I find my barrages and blitzes way too splashy,

altho. can be the disadvantage of 1 def pure attack bonuswise, but I still hope it is just because of the 94 mage.

Get 99 by doing air orbs.

Either way you will make profit if you decide to stop early.

You make like 35k exp/hr along with 250k gp/hr. Not good money obviousely, but better than spending money alching amirite

99 is bigger than 94 lmfao??

Hurr Durr i use /B/ so it makes me cool, i must tell all my friends and spout meme's 24/7

^this

ps. i has higher post count then u lulz