Nature Alter Assistance

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

As some of you may know, i do have 95rc and 57summon so i graahk and make double nats for my money. I am willing to assist anyone that wants to get some money off of natures or just give me free 30k xp :).

If you have 57summon or some way to get to nat alter that will work, i will assist you up to 30k xp or whenever ur done if its earlier than 30k xp.  A general rule of thumb is that it will take you 3.3k ess for the 30k xp you give me during assist. This turns to 6.6k nats which gives u around 1.3M-1.4M. This takes about 1-1.5hrs at max. Let me know if your up for this. Just leave ur rsn in your reply or contact me through irc or pm in game.

rcpic.jpg

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

ya i mean just pm me in irc or something. My pm is on friends obv so  uwon't get ahold of me there. or just say something in ingame cc.

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

Alright sounds good. Ya idc how you guys get there, its up to u, but ya ill just do like a free 2hr thing of assisting till i max the 30k cap then just wait for next day.

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

Death, If you can't get any assists here, Join the "FFDN" Cc, And ask too assist there.

alright thanks. Normally i don't do assist, i rarely assist just for the hell of it, i like to keep it to either the clan im in, friends, or myself though.

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

thanks. ill prob do some runecrafting soon in the next few days, possibly thursday or friday so if anyone wants to join just let me know. Send me a pm.

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

I would agree with you, but to bad we have a 30k cap now on assisting if you haven't noticed. So i just join the FFDN cc and get an effigy real quick if no one wants x2 nats. But if someone does, let me know, ill try to not use an effigy that day and save the xp for you.