How can I improve at hybridding?

Sidroc

Hello again. I apologise if I've made too many threads in the past week; I'm just trying to know as much as I can before I begin making my pure. This'll be the last thread I make before starting.

Right, so here are my questions:

1. Gear/inventory? I'm practising on BattleScape at the moment and have 60 attack, 99 strength, 99 ranged, 99 mage, 99 hp and 52 prayer.

2. Videos? Which pure hybrid/tribrid videos should I watch that'll help me improve?

3. Guides? Any guides on pure hybridding would be amazing.

4. What's the general outline of a pure hybrid/tribrid fight? I'm guessing barrage, range, dds when they're low?

5. How do you change your hotkeys? I used the programme SharpKeys but it didn't work for me; if I switched F5 to F1 and then F1 to F2, F5 would just become F2.

6. Any other tips/help/advice?

Thanks in advance!

Sidroc.

Hybriding on a private server is infinitly different then to hybriding on runescape. as you wont be using your stats, and tehre will always be people out gearing/statting you.

Taco limey, or foe steroids and slee are good hybrids, if you want too watch some bridding videos.

There is no guides on pure bridding.

Cant be bothered too try and explain this one.

Dont know about question 5.

Hybriding on a private server is infinitly different then to hybriding on runescape. as you wont be using your stats, and tehre will always be people out gearing/statting you.

Taco limey, or foe steroids and slee are good hybrids, if you want too watch some bridding videos.

There is no guides on pure bridding.

Cant be bothered too try and explain this one.

Dont know about question 5.

Surely that's the same in real RuneScape? And anyway, I'm only using BattleScape to get a taste of being a pure.

Cheers, I'll check them out now.

Damn.

Damn.

Damn.

@Sid, I meant runescape bridding is harder then it is on private servers, Due to the fact that your stats are lower then on the server, inless of course you're maxed.

so it'd be harder as you wont be able too hit/ko as easily.

Is hybridding on pures even hard? In all the videos I'm watching there's just rune crossbow and ava's switch for ranged and dds for melee lol?

And thanks for the replies so far guys, keep videos that I should watch comin'!

Taco Limey has 75 def.

Fail.

Just because he has 75 defence it doesn't make him a "fail."

OT: Good hybrids are Taco Limey and basically all the hybrids on the youtube channel 'lplonch.'

Hybridding is using 2 methods of attacking, e.g. mage & range.

In my eyes the most effective, in order to get the best out of both styles of attacks it requires switched.

Now at 1 def probably required a 3 way switch which is very easy, you can practise this at duel arena to get practise if ur too poor to pk and try it (Don't do it on battlescape... its harder to switch, much easier on rs)

Mini--Ultra, S A G A N, ripend, ihana kyjils (or w/e), Failed Again - all good pure hybrids imo. Just study your shit, watch videos to look for strats, main videos help a lot. Just look at shit they do, but apply it to your character.

Good luck

1. dont fail at switching

2. learn what to wear when, (i.e)-if you see him put on magic gear dont put on melee gear

i guess those would be more for brids with def. but yeah those 2 are key IMO

Why would he want to hybrid on a main?

When he's making a pure.

SCOORREEE

HERPES DERPES

Statius/Ahrim's -> Ghostly

D boots -> 1def boots

Neitiznot Helm -> Cream hat

Whip -> Fav. Weapon

Chaotic staff -> Ancient Staff

That hard?

Mkay, thanks for all the recent replies. I've watched a few of the recommended videos and will begin making my pure soon.

The only thing I'm a bit daunted by is how long it'll take to make a pure. How long, roughly, does it take to make a successful pure (not necessarily maxed out)?

Oh, and why is switching on BattleScape harder than RuneScape? I play BattleScape on the 474 client so it lags less for me than real RuneScape? I will be getting a new desktop soon though so hopefully I'll be able to switch without any lag.

If you've got a real life and friends it'll probably take a few months, if you want to max out it can take more than half a year.

I do not recommend no-lifing