How to quit runescape.

Creamie pies

Guest Emote|Muse

You haven't played for a week?

I really hope you're joking.

The only true way to quit is to just simply log out and simply forget about anything rs related (including forums.)

No doubt you'll be back on within a month, I can just tell by the fact that you're still hanging around on a RuneScape Forum, posting in RuneScape threads, while still bragging about "how easy it is to quit"

Get some Ritalin you ADHD fuck.

edit: Also why the shit would you get your account banned or Alch/Drop everything, that never works and just leaves you with nothing to work with once your inevitable return comes around.

Sold both of my accounts, Im ony on forums for off topic and here, Im not bragging how to quit Im making a guide how too. But your still playing runescape haha :]

Since you don't play RuneScape anymore, you have plenty of time to pick up a fucking book and learn some English.

The only true way to quit is to just simply log out and simply forget about anything rs related (including forums.)

No doubt you'll be back on within a month, I can just tell by the fact that you're still hanging around on a RuneScape Forum, posting in RuneScape threads, while still bragging about "how easy it is to quit"

edit: Also why the shit would you get your account banned or Alch/Drop everything, that never works and just leaves you with nothing to work with once your inevitable return comes around.

Sold both of my accounts, Im ony on forums for off topic and here, Im not bragging how to quit Im making a guide how too. But your still playing runescape haha :]

i can't wait to see a topic in a few weeks time rs related, you'll be back and you will recover u acc no doubt about it

Since you don't play RuneScape anymore, you have plenty of time to pick up a fucking book and learn some English.

u own
Creamie pies

It's not that hard to quit. Most of you are idling in #umad still trying to get a social life while I'm living mine :]

Gareth l Rare

Quite rs

Go out with a ban

i recommend doing something like the Tainted ones = WIN + perma IP ban = no rs

:shifty:  or post your account, pass + recoveries to who ever post IRL pic of them writing Creamies = sex on their face with a perma marker :king:

is it going to be hard for you to quit what will u tell ur e Gf mrs awemni? the idea of that is so scary!
Creamie pies

How to quit runescape: just don't play it, it's shit..

QFT, It wasted 5 years of my life and I only got 250 cash out of it haha
Ko From Dds

tbh the only real way is

1.DDos the White House

2.Go to jail for a long time

3.??????????

PROFITTTTTTTTTT - u cant skape in jail huehueuheuhueh