hmm ive been thinking

imaestorm

Ok Now that im almost done with my pure, ive decided to join a clan now ive been thinkin over DP, MM  and you guys, Is there anything that stands out that makes this clan better than those 2? any responces would help me decide,

Thanks

Ko From Dds

want disorganization and get ignored if your a new member... join DP but if u like being number 1 and free loots join FOE

Your choice, if you think you're a member that can stand out and say what they feel, join foe.

We don't need anymore yes-men.

Gareth l Rare

3 diff clans

FOE

Organised, positive, fun and well ill let the clan speak for itselfe

MM and DP

I dont no much about their clan style but they are no hon so if your a hon pker FOE, if your not Hon, ask MM or DP

Spittles (Old School)

MM if you want to be involved with trolls, DP if you want to be led by a clan who was previously led by a shemale, or FOE who are just overall elite.

On a serious note, we have many events during the week and have three weekend pk trips. We are currently #1 and have an active IRC + TS (You can obviously see our forums are active B))

Ethan|Unicornz

MM if you want to be involved with trolls, DP if you want to be led by a clan who was previously led by a shemale, or FOE who are just overall elite.

On a serious note, we have many events during the week and have three weekend pk trips. We are currently #1 and have an active IRC + TS (You can obviously see our forums are active B))

that "shemale" is now in your clan (assume you're referring to manchelle)

Spittles (Old School)

that "shemale" is now in your clan (assume you're referring to manchelle)

You must of not read the part where I said "on a serious note" B)

Its zeh noob

Your choice, if you think you're a member that can stand out and say what they feel, join foe.

;)

Robyn| lnch

stfu fag.

only peoples with big penis and huge intelegence joins foe.. all gays morons retards join mayhem makers... so idk

i vote for FOE <3

only peoples with big penis and huge intelegence joins foe.. all gays morons retards join mayhem makers... so idk

i vote for FOE <3

I think this sums up everything I feel.

Foe : Intelligent clan and the reason #1 for so long, the members actually CARE about the clan themselves

MM : Immature Idiots

DP : Idk but not as good as foe :P

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

Like everyone else has said, there is no reason to even think between Foe or MM or Tlp or Dp, it should automatically be FOE. I'm not a full member yet but i've sat in the IRC and in the ingame cc for a bout 2weeks now as i got my mage up and there is a sure sign of community, organization. Even watching youtube vids you can see the strategy and organization is just as perfect as can be.

Today:

Foe won a P2P war vs a maxed main clan.

MM hid from Foe in F2P.

DP had their aniversary, pulled around 85 people, and still got shat on by Foe in F2P.

Choose wisely.