don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Quitting RS vid: 2 years ago

Joseph

Put it on Youtube. -.-

uploading now to the tube. will edit in main topic.

when i played RS., everyone used rapidshare :(

Put it on Youtube. -.-

uploading now to the tube. will edit in main topic.

when i played RS., everyone used rapidshare :(

I still do, but I'm just way to lazy to DL it. And it'll make me lag.  <3

Just watched, and holy hot dicks from hell. That flashing shit got annoying. LOL

Just watched, and holy hot dicks from hell. That flashing shit got annoying. LOL

It was hot 2 years ago. now its not.

O.G. stuff there :P I remember that. You were like the last era of orignals to quit :'(

Yea, The vid makes me nostalgic, but honestly, If I did come back I know that the game isn't the same. One of the reasons for quitting was the continous advantages defense was being given relative to pures (IE you get 40 defence levels and suddenly you get +56 str in bonuses which is irrational as a good defence should not be the best offense.) additionally jagex had really shitty customer support like really really shitty and they made "bad" updates which was an even larger deterrant. I'd play again as my old main has 40m in items, but ican't xfer so GF.

Epic Video.  Double Epic Music.

Btw, what happened to Choob Sabre? I tried looking him up on the highscores, and nothing comes up.  Is he banned?

Epic Video.  Double Epic Music.

Btw, what happened to Choob Sabre? I tried looking him up on the highscores, and nothing comes up.  Is he banned?

yes he is banned

the bizz xi

I like rs videos, but the flashing is bad and i always feel like im about to develop epilipsey and start fitting!

Jamie.

wow... the music made it so epic...its hard to remember that ghetto spec bar :shifty:

The name of the song is Justice and Freedom, which I thought suited the video pretty well.

The goal wasn't to impress but to show a story, the story that no matter how good you are you will be defeated.