[F2P Range/2h Pure] Help! Stats? Gear? Inventory?

Sidroc

Howdy.

I'm going to make an f2p range/2h pure. I'm wondering what stats to get (low level, not high). I was thinking of 20 attack, 40 strength and 40 ranged and then transitioning into 40 attack, 65 strength and 70 ranged?

Secondly, what should I be wearing and have in my inventory?

Oh, and how do I start off? After I finish the tutorial I'm left with no money and no idea how to start training. A lot of people have told me to use 2 exp lamps but I have no idea where/how to get them? And how do I start training?

Thanks in advance guys!

P.S. Any good range/2h pure guides would be amazing.

Always have higher strength than range. Go down through the stronghold of security when you are starting off and get to the chest to get the two exp lamps and 10k cash. Than go through to barbarian village one to get the colored boots and 12k cash. Find a guide on how to maneuver through because I don't feel like explaining. Train range at cows and collect hides. Train strength on rats in varrok sewer and collect all the raw rat meat so you can cook for future training food. If you are botting that go to chickens and collect feathers. I suggest that you stay 1 prayer until you are at least 40 attack since prayer at 20 attack will do minimal and not be worth the combat levels.

For gear when pking I suggest wearing range bonus gear except for your amulet, bring a strength amulet. When you get prayer or high level, may want to bring monk top and bottom and coif, with strength amulet. I have heard of people using iron gauntlets from Fog but not sure if those give strength bonus.

Just my personal preference. Hope it helped.

Always have higher strength than range. Go down through the stronghold of security when you are starting off and get to the chest to get the two exp lamps and 10k cash. Than go through to barbarian village one to get the colored boots and 12k cash. Find a guide on how to maneuver through because I don't feel like explaining. Train range at cows and collect hides. Train strength on rats in varrok sewer and collect all the raw rat meat so you can cook for future training food. If you are botting that go to chickens and collect feathers. I suggest that you stay 1 prayer until you are at least 40 attack since prayer at 20 attack will do minimal and not be worth the combat levels.

For gear when pking I suggest wearing range bonus gear except for your amulet, bring a strength amulet. When you get prayer or high level, may want to bring monk top and bottom and coif, with strength amulet. I have heard of people using iron gauntlets from Fog but not sure if those give strength bonus.

Thanks very much man. I'll look up guides for those two places and get started with my new account. You mentioned botting; which is a good bot to use that is safe, well-known and efficient?

Spittles (Old School)

/thread

I don't suggest not encourage botting but that option is always available and I know some people abuse it. I suggest just manually doing it which, even though it is just a game, gives you a little more pride in your account.

I don't suggest not encourage botting but that option is always available and I know some people abuse it. I suggest just manually doing it which, even though it is just a game, gives you a little more pride in your account.

Eh, I understand what you mean but I don't care about that stuff. If anybody knows of a good, free botting site, that'd be great.

Also, what stats should I get?

Eh, I understand what you mean but I don't care about that stuff. If anybody knows of a good, free botting site, that'd be great.

google "powerbot"

Cellblock A

Rsbots.net  go to fourms, click auto fighter section, read the sticky at the top about the new revamped version of auto fighter, get the Auth code, put it in the client, nd u got a free bad ass fighter, i ran mine last night at druids training range, Im making 229.1k per hour, ran for 11 hours so far,made 2.5m and gotten lotsa range exp.

edit

client download - http://www.rsbots.net/download/

auth code - 703Xz3HHFAW8Q2U68F 

Rsbots.net  go to fourms, click auto fighter section, read the sticky at the top about the new revamped version of auto fighter, get the Auth code, put it in the client, nd u got a free bad ass fighter, i ran mine last night at druids training range, Im making 229.1k per hour, ran for 11 hours so far,made 2.5m and gotten lotsa range exp.

edit

And this is 100% safe/free?

edit

I scanned it and it was fine.

You, sir, are my new best friend.

I All Pr0 I

RSbot,now powerbot is safe,you won't get banned if you don't overuse it,just don't bot more then 9-10 hours a day or it's likely to be banned.