What should I wear whilst hybridding?

Sidroc

Right, I'm practising on a private server atm before I start making a pure myself. I've got 60 attack, 99 strength, 1 defence, 52 prayer, 94 mage and 97 ranged. I'm currently wearing a white hat, glory, ghostly robes, regen bracelet, climbers, berserker ring, anti-dragon shield and mystic staff. In my inv I've got dds, super attack and strength, 2 super restores and food.

1. What should I be wearing?

2. What should I have in my inventory?

3. Which pots should I have?

4. Do you have to be equipping a phoenix necklace for it to work or can it just be in your inventory?

Thanks in advance!

Sidroc.

Cellblock A

chefs hat

backpack

glory

d bolts

ghostly top and bottom

addy gloves

climbers

recoil

in inv have c bow, d hide chaps, and ancient staff,dds.super str, range pot, and p neck with a summer pie, runes, rest of inv filled with rocktail\shark.

1. What should I be wearing?

•Depending on your budget, God Mitre, ghostly robe, glory, avas, rune c'bow/karils, god robe bottom, Climbing/wizard boots, ring of recoil/onyx ring imbued, dragon bolts (e), adamant gloves

2. What should I have in my inventory?

•Antifire, Potions for combat, rocktails+2 phoenix necks, DDS/k0 weapon, rune knives maybe, god cape, black d'hide chaps, ancient/zuriels staff

3. Which pots should I have?

•Magic, Strength, Attack, Antifire and Ranged

4. Do you have to be equipping a phoenix necklace for it to work or can it just be in your inventory?

•You have to equip it

100727192940.png

If ur 1 def swap the robes for ghost robes and obv no defender.

Use brews/restores if you want. I pray 1v1 every fight, otherwise i'd bring a neck.

Cellblock A

lol at the pheonix bit :P

I love how everyone talks shit bout phoenix necklace but when your 1 def 13 prayer and niggas always spec and run you, its usefull. Plus people act like they cant buy them, I dont sit with it on but I use it when needed.. ^_^

lol at the pheonix bit :P

I love how everyone talks shit bout phoenix necklace but when your 1 def 13 prayer and niggas always spec and run you, its usefull. Plus people act like they cant buy them, I dont sit with it on but I use it when needed.. ^_^

Don't really see the relevance, but Ok.

Steroid's picture is good, just add necklaces if you'd like.