What about those tank rangers?

weg ginger

this is fucking stupid?...

you do realise theres 3 combat types and foe doesnt use a secret unlockable combat type to beat rangers..

figure it out

So you want to hybrid, but what would be the best tactic against rangers? Mage happens to fail often because of their large mage def bonus.

:D bin having this issue a lot l8ly, so iwould apreciate it if u could help me out :D

I always start bridding in pvp and get those lvl 95's and stuff and they won't stop attacking me so I just run after asking them to get off.

ILOOKLIKEDILDOES

There really is nothing to do against tanks, freeze and run the hell away. Or get some friends with lunar that'll help you out. Barrage and run from a tank though ftw i'd say while the insults come, but i mean, they pick a pure to fight cuz they a pussy and can't go fight another tank their lvl.

Pray range till they are out, re-freeze, when they tele u use glory tele too. Kill them as they are on 20hp in edge bank.

Tank rangers are the #1 kind of pkers i hate and that is why you must attack everytank ranger you see just fucking kill them

Ice burst < Mithril throwing axe < Rune Javelin < dds hit with no spec < d scimitar spec < D spear spec < maple longbow with super poisoned steel arrows < smoke blitz < bury dragon bones < ags hit < swtich to sara gs hit < shadow barrage < run out of wild to pickpocket guard < run in < chop tree < use tinderbox on logs < cook lobster < eat lobster < finish him with 1 adamant shortsword hit.

Always works.

Ice burst < Mithril throwing axe < Rune Javelin < dds hit with no spec < d scimitar spec < D spear spec < maple longbow with super poisoned steel arrows < smoke blitz < bury dragon bones < ags hit < swtich to sara gs hit < shadow barrage < run out of wild to pickpocket guard < run in < chop tree < use tinderbox on logs < cook lobster < eat lobster < finish him with 1 adamant shortsword hit.

Always works.

rofl!