1) What are the ideal stats for a pure? 2) How do you hybrid effectively?

Sidroc

G'evening!

I've decided to come back to RuneScape after a year or two away and have been playing private servers for a while to get back into it all. I'm going to be making a new account from scratch and have decided to make a pure. I have a few questions:

1. Which stats should I go for? I'm not talking short-term goals; rather, the ideal stats for a pure. I'm guessing 70/99/1 with 52 prayer, 94 magic and 99 ranged?

2. What gear do I pk in? Preferably cheap[er] gear.

And now my next question. How can I learn to hybrid effectively? What gear do I use (preferably welfare)? Are there any videos I can learn from? Guides? Hybrid or tribrid?

Thanks in advance!

Sidroc.

Gage-Nz Bloods

theres really no point in 52 pray now and look at bonesaws channel he gears up 4 turm pure

but use pure items and watch pures like : Ihana and Jigsaw

This ideal pure stats question is the dumbest question ever yet there is a topic about it every few weeks.

The ideal pure stats are the ones u want.

60 Atk

99 Str

1   Def

99 Rng

99 Mge

43 Pry

Theres no need for 52 prayer because there are +1 bh worlds and Protect item doesnt work in pvp worlds.

So "Protect item" is pretty much useless unless bossing, which pures dont do.

60 Atk

99 Str

1   Def

99 Rng

99 Mge

43 Pry

Theres no need for 52 prayer because there are +1 bh worlds and Protect item doesnt work in pvp worlds.

except 45 prayer is the ideal stats, but turmoil accounts are where it's at right now  :nice:

Hybridding is using 2 styles of attacking.

So, maging and ranging for example. In order to get 100% out of both it required switching to the armour that is better for the style you're using. e.g. in full ghostly, instead of switching to just r'cbow and having no +range bonus you would switch to black d'hide chaps.

That's a 1 way switch, these days most people can do 3/4. Keep trying till you perfected the switched, it's probably best to practise in Duel Arena first and then go out and try it. You'll only get better, goodluck!

and here are my ideal stats:

60 Attack

90 Strength

90 Hp

90 Range

99 Mage

45 Prayer

(Depending on the state of combat a few would rise to max it)

Why have I not put 99 everything? They're hybridding stats... most kids have 99 in 1 stat and then the rest are low. They're is barely any hit difference between 90>99 anyway

60 Atk

99 Str

1   Def

99 Rng

99 Mge

43 Pry

This but 90 str and 45 prayer.

all the people saying 52 prayer is useless are retards. and you shouldnt listen to them.

just go mess with a combat calc; http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=combat_calc.htm

and see what stats u can get at what cmb lvls.

depending what combat lvl you prefer pking at and how rich you are you consider if you want 50, 60, 70, 75, 80 or higher attack.

to practice you should go duel arena/clan-wars etc with a m8. if you're poor you can practice abit in FOG. just watch some pure hybrid vids to get an idea, but yeah its rly just about weapon/prayer swithing quickly.

and then comes good timing to spec, good positioning etc.

Thanks for all the prompt responses. I've watched a few vids from Ihana and Jigsaw now (Jigsaw Ltd right?) and have learnt quite a lot about hybridding from them. I'm just wondering why you all recommend 60 attack instead of 70 attack though; surely a whip is much better than a dragon scimitar? Can anybody give me an idea of inventory/gear et cetera? And how long would it take to get these stats in soul wars or something?

Thanks in advance!

Its zeh noob

The ideal question would be asking what the best option is you want to play with, to bad we can't respond to that question so here is my answer:

The lowest stats possible with outbirding an apponent, that might be having turmoil at combat 95 and 60 attack or having 80 attack with 13 prayer ( aslong you do enough damage, the sword will be bigger as the shield(( mm I know :'( ))

I'd personally go for a maxed 60 attack acount with 52 prayer. Benifiting from all the prayer bonusses with not regretting extra combat levels.

50 att 88 str 99 range 99 mage 31 pray 1 def are my ideal stats

might make a new pure :/

with 50 attack you can max out so no need for only 88 strength unless your talking about 60 and typo'd cuz 88 is max without gaining cmb with 60 attack.

Depends on your cash...

most pures have 100m+ now so if you're going with 70 att you will need an ags to pk effectively.

60/90/43 is good with high enough mage and at least 70 range...

The best way to pk imo is to hybrid in a 3ish man team...

You risk like 100k and it's fun as!

:D goodluck with your acc

Why only 90 strength and not 99?

I believe it's pointless... it has almost triple the amount of XP a few more combat levels and it hits 2/3 more... not that usefull. Especially because most people don't use melee much when bridding.