• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cholesterol

• Berniej

• P4|Pink

• Eric

I don't play anymore but I still post on forums ^^.

Sup Eric :D .

hiiiiiiigggghhhh

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah same here haha, had a sick sick party yesterday.. got home near 7am then smoked a joint with my girl then I went to bed..

Woke up 5 hours later.. nothing's the matter haha. Never woke up this normal after a party like that :p.

I used to play with you but I can't reveal my name :x

WHat you mean is you pretend to know him then say some gay shit like that to cover up the fact that you don't actually know him.

I happen to know who that is, and yes he does know who Eric is.

WHat you mean is you pretend to know him then say some gay shit like that to cover up the fact that you don't actually know him.

nah

@berniej: of course you do my pot smoking friend ;)

I know you, you wont know me. Although I think ive been on FOE forums slightly longer than you. I've gone through so many forum names and accounts.

nah

Aight nuf said mate.

I want to mar®y jane, do you?

i started again

ohhh goodddd

hoi i remember you lol

i remember you aswell :] wuzneu?

I know you, you wont know me. Although I think ive been on FOE forums slightly longer than you. I've gone through so many forum names and accounts.

rsn maybe?

I don't play anymore but I still post on forums ^^.

Sup Eric :D .

hiiiiiiigggghhhh

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah same here haha, had a sick sick party yesterday.. got home near 7am then smoked a joint with my girl then I went to bed..

Woke up 5 hours later.. nothing's the matter haha. Never woke up this normal after a party like that :p.

haha yea dude i was actually out till 445am this morning, drank WAAAY too much. 3 more months till i can start hittin the bars baby!!!

I happen to know who that is, and yes he does know who Eric is.

gfx me bby

Oi eric I talk to puscy all the time, his IRC name is Leon

He plays Gud Bettel now btw, whats good muhtigga

i tot sleeee was playing on gud?

where is that nigle?

and i'm good mang just kickin it at my house tryin to figure out who i should smoke out this evening hahah.

whatneu wif u?

nah

Aight nuf said mate.

Fuck yeah.

If I ever come over to Netherlands I'll be sure to meet up and smoke some ganja with ya. ;)

Eric, playing rs?

im thinkin about maybe coming back a bit. anything new since i left that MIGHT bring me back? lol

Yea I remember u Eric

i remember you aswell :] howiz life?

nah

Aight nuf said mate.

Fuck yeah.

If I ever come over to Netherlands I'll be sure to meet up and smoke some ganja with ya. ;)

nookar?

o.O o.O o.O o.O

Cholesterol

lessy how them tunes comin? listening to gorguts - nostalgia, as i type this. :]

Oh my fucking god I love you man, Obscura is a tank of a album

the tunes are going well my boy  :D

one of my favorite albums atm!!!!!!!!!!!!, haven't taken it outta my truck in 2 months haha..

connor thank you... i think?   o_O :p

and joe you're waaay too epicly uber leet to know who i am..

:] i was just a no namer that enjoyed trolling on fourms and old wildy pking with 5th and slee in them aussie wrlds 111 112 FTW, ps i'm just an insomniac from california hahah.. [lol'ing]

[ps i'm hammered right now hahahahhahahha]

I wanna be in your truck Havin' a schmoke and listenin' to Gorguts  :Hi:

Haha pot, I'll be sure to share that dutch finest with you ^^.

I got this hasj that is like 30euro's per gram ( that's A LOT for 1 gram here )  and even if you smoke a 0,25 you will be high as a motherfucker :D. I'm keepin it for special occasions ;o.

@Eric, haha cool bro :D. I always seem to enjoy talking to people who go out the same amount/way that I do haha xD.

3 more months until you can start hittin' the bars? whatcha mean with that? :O

Haha that saturday was so crazy bro, I walked up in this club right and exaaactlyy at that moment this song started:

I dunno if you ever heard that song with the bass to the fullest ( even though it's kinda gay lookin at the guy ( and his voice rofl ). but it was fucckkinnng baaannggginnggg when I walked in :D.

Just had to light one up to this beat, so nasssty!

you gotta be 21 to legally drink in most parts of the US california especially. dude tell me about it prices are through the roof in orange county, its like 20 bucks for 1.0 flat of street weed which is usually complete garbage. so many bad dealers, thankfully my buddy has his medical license so we get INCREDA-bomb nug..

:]

and fuck ya les cruz out here we'll blaze out fat..

Oi eric I talk to puscy all the time, his IRC name is Leon

He plays Gud Bettel now btw, whats good muhtigga

i tot sleeee was playing on gud?

where is that nigle?

and i'm good mang just kickin it at my house tryin to figure out who i should smoke out this evening hahah.

whatneu wif u?

Last I heard gargantuan sleeman was playing on Tainted Lama. Shit changes...I had Bettel, gave to Eddy when he came back to RS (Leader of FO Bettel), he quit again gave it to leon, leon joined epidemic on it....

So yeah, you still have your Sory 1ferted account?

indeed i doo trrooo, but i'm not sure how to go about training on him. barely any moneys and hes still like 200k+ for 90 range  :embarrased:

i'll let you hop on him and play around if you wanna shoot me some ideas for him :]

Nahhh it's not Wicked Maul lol

Wrong eric

epic fail, wth ever happened to my beloved rakoon?  :( :( :(

edit: wait... are you the REAL blood anthem?  :omg:

you gotta be 21 to legally drink in most parts of the US california especially. dude tell me about it prices are through the roof in orange county, its like 20 bucks for 1.0 flat of street weed which is usually complete garbage. so many bad dealers, thankfully my buddy has his medical license so we get INCREDA-bomb nug..

:]

and fuck ya les cruz out here we'll blaze out fat..

Aaah that's why :p, and your 3 months to 21?

It's 18 here to legal drink everything u want and enter coffesshops/smoke weed.

Awh man that's fucked up, you seriously have to come to the Netherlands once man..

I will promise you that you will be blazing hot when you taste our finest :D.

Medical license is so ironic, you get a license to smoke something that is illegal... and it's a MEDICAL license also.. like what the fuck.

Sometimes Rakoon pops up in Clan Ally Chat, have seen him posting a few times before ;).

And yeah that's the real Fear Figment / Blood Anthem.

Alex, When I hit 18.. I'll give you a visit :P

Eric, start training!!

I'm 60cb with 17M+ all from scratch no skilling.