FUKING FARMAGERS!!!!

JIGLET

AM PKING IN EDGEVILLE WITH MY SARDOMIBN SWORD AND GET TAR\GET AT PUREN HILL.... I RUN OVER TYHYERE BUT WAIT... I GET FARMAGED BY LOEVEL 84 WITH ARIHM STAFF,,,, HE WASTE HALF MY FOOD AND MY TATRGET COME ATTACK MY,,, AND HE TANK RANGER (THEY GET DEFENCE BECAUSE THEY CV ANKT PK LOLOL  :p) AND HE KILLS MY,,, AND  I LOSE TARGET  (n)

IF YOUR A FARMAGER,,,, FITE ME NO FARMAGE AND YOUR DED

SORRY FOR SPELLINMG BUT HAVE BEEN UP FOR 27 HOURS AND AM VERY ANGRY... -.-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~PEACE LOVE AND HAPENIS~~

`JIGLET

OH NO ICE FARMAGE! My Farming level is 94. You can now cast Ice Farmage!

..what the fuck you on about?

E: And on that video it was ice burst, not ice barrage you fucking dipshit wanker, go learn some runescape.

_BARRAGE_ isn't a glitch anyway.

It's sad to see people still think this guy is legit when he's obviously trolling.

I'm also pretty sure "Barrage" is spelled the same in whatever language you play RS in.

It's sad to see people still think this guy is legit when he's obviously trolling.

I'm also pretty sure "Barrage" is spelled the same in whatever language you play RS in.

No, lithuanians really are true wanker faggots. I know a certain guy named 'tommy' who plays soldat and is lithuanian too, and he is a legit faggot. He's got 600 in poker debts and he's begging for other people to donate to him, and he also speaks as shit English as these douchefaggots.

no it isnt. In the German Version its actually called Eis-Donner