What do you like about rs?

severed arow

whos gross gore??

omygosh guys thanks for all the nice comments <3 and gross gores is this funny nonclosetscaper who makes vids and is like the 89th most subscribed person on youtube of all time http://www.youtube.com/user/madbaddog05

89 most subscribed in united kingdom. He's probably in the thousands overall considering the majority of highly subscribed are from the US.

Hmm you're younger than i expected you to be o.O.

Nice video.

severed arow

whos gross gore??

omygosh guys thanks for all the nice comments <3 and gross gores is this funny nonclosetscaper who makes vids and is like the 89th most subscribed person on youtube of all time http://www.youtube.com/user/madbaddog05

89 most subscribed in united kingdom. He's probably in the thousands overall considering the majority of highly subscribed are from the US.

Hmm you're younger than i expected you to be o.O.

Nice video.

thanks + im 15

watch me tb

oh thanks guys i was expecting like flame after flame after flame <3 i should have expected more from the foe community

its just cuz your not a guest, and have more than 1k posts.

severed arow

oh thanks guys i was expecting like flame after flame after flame <3 i should have expected more from the foe community

oh so i reality noone likes it its just that im not guest and have 1k+ posts :(

watch me tb

oh so i reality noone likes it its just that im not guest and have 1k+ posts :(

lol, didnt mean it like that, but im thinkin if you were a guest and nobody knew you, you would have got some hate.