[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Desert Tresure

M S B

So i have a new pure ive been making on the side, and he has 13 pray. ive just learned that the dwarf cannon now does NOT work on Kamil. i have a blocker, but jagex thought it would be really cool to get rid of that too :) i heard fimilairs dont work for blocking any more, and im NOT getting prayer, does any one know how to beat Kamil with 13 prayer now that cannon doesnt work on him, and niether does blockers/fimilures?

get 44 pray orr just fricken fire surge the sht out of him hoping for the best

Now if you wanna to DT with >43 pray you are going to need hella good stats.

yahh i just went out to kamil 2 days ago with cannon, hit all 0's. FML.

Are you positive the cannon didnt work or are you like 1 range lol  :lol: I hope it works  :(

Cannon with no blocker worked for me. This is what I did to get 4 more invent spaces for food :D. First I went there, wasted nearly all food on wolves, set cannon down close to rock, then teled. Went back with full invent of food, wasted most of it on wolves, stood next to cannon and started it. I'd move a little and use snare on him each time he started moving again. I had to reload cannon 2 times, and I didn't attack him myself once, except for using snare on him. I didn't have 43+ prayer, and it was pretty easy. If you follow someone past the wolves though, so they wolves hit that person instead of you, then kamil will be extremely easy. By the way, I did this like a week or two ago, so it should still work.