[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FREE SIGS.

I C0NN0R I

Closed for a while, those w8ing, i'll PM you when i get around to it.

going through my pixels, have some old crap im never guna use, if anyone wants one, i can add text/small edits etc.

Just don't rip anything please.

Also, anything from my Gallery that doesn't have a name/isn't SOTW, post it and i'll add names etc.

The ranger animation got ripped a few times, hence the watermark, can be removed.

str1s.png

animationbg.gif

puresketchblood.png

dclawsbg1.png

magecape1.png

ill fulfill any requests when i don't have more important BS to do.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Redeem

• xH3LLGARx

• Sacred Term

Creamie pies

Ill have the anamainted ranger if your willing to give, Texts "Creamie pies" 90+ range 60+ combat" Thanks connor if you accept my trade. <3

snowfence.gif

Would you possibly be able to write in small text "Sniping" on that? Not sure if im allowed to ask for that, or you wanna keep it yourself. I heard you can't edit gif's or something so if thats the case than its cool.

Thanks for the offers though.

Sacred Term

snowfence.gif

Would you possibly be able to write in small text "Sniping" on that? Not sure if im allowed to ask for that, or you wanna keep it yourself. I heard you can't edit gif's or something so if thats the case than its cool.

Here you go.

sniping.gif

i really like the third one shame theres no background

i may possibly do something about that  :shifty:

Robbyy, soz cant use that sig, it was actually made for someone but i cant find the one with the name on it. As for the rest ill do them soonish.

Sacred, not that i care but  just so you know it's not considered Ok to edit other peoples art.

edit: k here ya go creamie:

animationbg.gif

32 colours 14 frames :shifty:

edit: hows this Spittles?

splittles.png

Do you have any left :)

Edit - If you still have the first sig, the person with the strength cape on, would it be possible for me to claim that. The text would be "Cake N Gravy" and "Maxed 60 Attack".  If it already has been taken that's cool. Thanks in advance  B)

Guest Emote|Muse

snowfence.gif

Where'd you get that sig?

OT: Really nice sigs, Connor :3

snowfence.gif

Where'd you get that sig?

OT: Really nice sigs, Connor :3

That sig is in Connor's gallery :)

Sacred Term

i really like the third one shame theres no background

i may possibly do something about that  :shifty:

Robbyy, soz cant use that sig, it was actually made for someone but i cant find the one with the name on it. As for the rest ill do them soonish.

Sacred, not that i care but  just so you know it's not considered Ok to edit other peoples art.

edit: k here ya go creamie:

animationbg.gif

32 colours 14 frames :shifty:

edit: hows this Spittles?

splittles.png

My bad bro, I didn't know it was urs. I thought it was just a image he got.

If you still have the first sig, the person with the strength cape on, would it be possible for me to claim that. The text would be "Cake N Gravy" and "Maxed 60 Attack".  If it already has been taken that's cool. Thanks in advance  B)

:ph43r: