don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Needing a little more help.

Stubby

Haven't posted in awhile got alot of new updates including defence =/

just wondering though i'm 19 defence right now i've done What Lies Below, and Nature Spirit, so I can just get the level and have like 600 exp to fuck up on till 21 defence or, I could do Soul's Bane for more quest points and to feel cooler and only have 184 exp till 21 defence :o opinions?

I still can i'm basically posing a question when I ask for your opinions :) but if I do i'll only have like 184 exp till 21 defence instead of like 600

I fucked up 1 def, because of the defence casting toggle being on after death when I turned it off before :o so idk man =/ i'm confused

Na Kick the def xp and stay as little from 21 as you can. If I did what you're suggesting I'd be 21 by now. Somehow..

Na Kick the def xp and stay as little from 21 as you can. If I did what you're suggesting I'd be 21 by now. Somehow..

Thanks Steroids :D definitely, idk what Soul's Bane would do for me anywhase besides give me more quest points