• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gage-Nz Bloods

• gfdgfd

• Nayt

• M S B

gay avatar

This is not rapping, you have no flow whatsofuckingever, KYS.

Gayest thing ive ever seen

U SUCK DICK U SO BAD LOLOLOLOLOL NOOB

QFT

i've been callin this fag a fag for awhile now.. seen him post on a few other topics.. only reason i remember his pathetic ass is BECAUSE of that faggot avvy..

either you're the biggest douche-queen in the world.. or the world's best troll... i really cba to decide.. either way... you're a fag..

Congratulations you can lift weights, nobody gives an actual flying fuck, you're bragging about being buffed up on the internet, you're not a huge homo atall.. Maybe if you could rap as well as you could lift weights, you wouldn't be being flamed so much, just sayin'.

0mfg me cb 3

i saw the avatar, didnt even bother anymore to watch the vid.

your hand is like dickpalm.

no homo.

edit:

post one of your mama with a cookingcape:D

You fail, I have abs but don't post it for a bunch of fucking dudes to see.

Go kill yourself faggot, your raps suck. Posers like you get your ass kicked when you walk around a bad neighborhood.

Looks like a train was run on your face. You're ugly as fuck.

i'd rather not post a pic on here, because i dont need a bunch of dudes looking at it and telling me what they think of it. the worst part of your avatar is the fact that you actually think its cool. please go do us all a favor and jump of your roof.

Gage-Nz Bloods

ive got abs but yea i dont post so guys liek you can get off to ur cupping your dick!!!!!! lmfao are you the white fiddddy cent?