don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

mm pride?

sonisback

I C0NN0R I

Closed it after first fight, looked almost set up, all he did was mage spec and eat like shit when he got damaged...

Tap U Hard

it was just boring nothing to it... no great specs... he hit a 31 here n there good job, theres a clip of him killing a 1 itemer too? no real editing music bugged me. Yeah idk i think im biased because he's MM but i didn't like it. Wow just watching part two, more one itemer kos, and still no variation. bleck.

The topic doesn't even fit on the tittle? 0h Starlight is a old school pker and you are just a newfag who can only watch flash/zooming videos. what the hell do you want? Hybriding with his stats? lmao at safing thing. If you can't pk go quit pking, every pure safes?

Also why did you post it here? I can tell you, nobody in FOE likes this type of actions, even if we are talking about a MM member. You won't go far son.

The topic doesn't even fit on the tittle? 0h Starlight is a old school pker and you are just a newfag who can only watch flash/zooming videos. what the hell do you want? Hybriding with his stats? lmao at safing thing. If you can't pk go quit pking, every pure safes?

Also why did you post it here? I can tell you, nobody in FOE likes this type of actions, even if we are talking about a MM member. You won't go far son.

Either way, this guy has no PK'ing talent at all. He eats at 50 hp(choc bombs too)

And he can't even fucking do a 2 item switch correctly.

This is a joke to pures.

And the second clip of his fucking video is him just smiting a FOE Member not even letting him pot. Shows why he's MM, rofl.

EDIT: Lol @ him speccing like 3 hits into the fight. Give me a break... ROFL @ 4:47 where he eats @ 50 hp versus msb w/ def.

Either way, this guy has no PK'ing talent at all. He eats at 50 hp(choc bombs too)

And he can't even fucking do a 2 item switch correctly.

This is a joke to pures.

And the second clip of his fucking video is him just smiting a FOE Member not even letting him pot. Shows why he's MM, rofl.

EDIT: Lol @ him speccing like 3 hits into the fight. Give me a break...

OMFG, HE DIDN'T LET HIM POT.  What's wrong?IT'S FUCKING PVP, BE READY, EVIL IS AROUND.

"I let them pot" That is actually his slogan(sarcasm) and what the fuck is wrong with eating at 50hp?With lucky, he could get dds spec'd out. I'm not sure what kind of video do you usually watch but again, what do you really expect from a melee pure?Against to some type of accounts, only dds will hit.

I'm just saying he sucks at PK'ing, and is a NH retard. As he farcasts his targ so he doesn't get spec'd out, lmao.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, I know you're MM. No need to protect your own clan, I'm sure FOE has their own shitty PK'ers.

And yeah, he didn't let him pot. He got to pot, and then he still fought. Then he used his specs after 3 hits like the idiot he is. I wish PK'ing was what it was back in the day, a 2 spec rule, and no fucking rushing like a retard.

I'm just saying he sucks at PK'ing, and is a NH retard. As he farcasts his targ so he doesn't get spec'd out, lmao.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, I know you're MM. No need to protect your own clan, I'm sure FOE has their own shitty PK'ers.

And yeah, he didn't let him pot. He got to pot, and then he still fought. Then he used his specs after 3 hits like the idiot he is. I wish PK'ing was what it was back in the day, a 2 spec rule, and no fucking rushing like a retard.

Are you saying Farcast in NH? Dave, Foe Council/leader already told me he does not consider it nh. "If you can't attack your opponent, it's your own fault"(says Dave) I could start showing videos of Inzany bitch or w/e is his name farcasting me when I'm on melee, just so he doesn't get spec'd out and again, what's the problem with not letting him pot? Runescape pvp/bh is not supposed to be a fight club, if you are in the dangerous area, you will eventually get attacked so be ready.(He only speced him 2times though). Also, what do you mean with "I wish pking was what it was back in they days?" he doesn't act like a "newfag" I think.