[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Member numbers

Ultra

PkraNger|Ahrim

about 260 on the other forums,

and i think im 264 on these forums

true, same here i was away yesterday/this morning

#286 what an fantastic number to be! I was 1,008 on the old boards and like 760(ish) on the boards before that. Lol on the last boards steal was #1,009 and the guy before me who was #1,007 had zero posts.

So ye, I guess my new number is better than my old, but I didnt know about the switch until today  >:(

#286 what an fantastic number to be! I was 1,008 on the old boards and like 760(ish) on the boards before that. Lol on the last boards steal was #1,009 and the guy before me who was #1,007 had zero posts.

So ye, I guess my new number is better than my old, but I didnt know about the switch until today  >:(

i was aiming for number 1k

yea the new numbers are really not that hard to find, just click on their name to view their profile. Btw does anyone know who the old #286 was on the last boards? Im just wondering it was probally like 12eally or a total hawt cake.

I still don't even know how to get the number, I'm retarded or something.

/set myself up

Someone tell me, Dave had to register me. So /fail

• 1 year later...