RS rant forums

BRB CALLING HF

BRB CALLING HF

rs make an rs rant forum to tell em what u hate eg. climbers people get pissed and start raging as people have got luck off them but jagex never have listened and never will listen to the rant forum its just aloud of shit. Also people have been forum banned from making a rant why have one if u know there gonna be pritty mad while making a post?

VLS Drop Plz

Rants forum... Lol. Just don't bother touching that subject.

It's full of wannabetrolls who use unoriginal replies such as "It's to stop rwt".

I hate jagex, i know exactly what u mean, no matter how many players stand against an update/change to the game, they dont give a shit. Ever.

You say fuck on the forums and everyone runs screaming to suck the mods' dicks even when it auto censors. That board sounds like a trap for people like me 0_o

Ethan|Unicornz

I hate jagex, i know exactly what u mean, no matter how many players stand against an update/change to the game, they dont give a shit. Ever.

You say fuck on the forums and everyone runs screaming to suck the mods' dicks even when it auto censors. That board sounds like a trap for people like me 0_o

yeh c0nn0r you would tell someone their GFX is bad and u would get banhammar'd

• 2 weeks later...