Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Bonesack | How to own a Basalisk without mirror shield.

Y Doorson I

Y Doorson I

Do i need to complete Fremmy trials for Bone sack, because some pures got it and i wanna have it to.

i hope some one with this item can help me out.

Some one tell me how to own a basilisk or somthing, without a mirror shield. can 2 people veng meh?

Sacred Term

The Bonesack is a large brown sack worn in the cape slot. It is a reward from completing the Rag and Bone Man wish list miniquest.

Y Doorson I

i know but get i defxp when i get ad guides they say u need to complete frem trials but it gives def xp and how pure's can have it

You wont get defence xp, the enchanted version requires 31 prayer or something though + you'll need to tank a fairly hard-hitting monster.

Y Doorson I

i know maybe i egt E soon i got 45 pray i dont need to get to high no 50+ need anchor 2 and the +1 is bit sad /banfrommytopic

Ethan|Unicornz

i know maybe i egt E soon i got 45 pray i dont need to get to high no 50+ need anchor 2 and the +1 is bit sad /banfrommytopic

wat

looks ownage lol and +4 in all def and after the following quest it 6+

oh, ok lol

i guess i should of looked it up in the first place, it does indeed look beastly