Pro Amulet 1 def

Maining

Oke so i was planing drop shitload of my quest items/outfits and ran into this im sure evry1 did tree gnome village quest and it gives gnome amullet yet nobody ever use it.

BEFORE Y'ALL FLAME like: "omfg i dont care +13 def all melee stats it sucks nothing diferent" or like "omfg u poor get a fury" think on 1 def u rly need best bonuses u can get it makes a diferent and also this is FREE and +13 to all melee def stats it isnt that good cause no rng/mage and no offensive stats but its stil usefull for some stuf=)

i hope the real pures out there that care about bonuses gets me=)

I am pretty sure that melee def bonuses will make negligible difference with 1 def. Like str bonuses. Mage def is the only one that I care about.

Truth Shine

I am pretty sure that melee def bonuses will make negligible difference with 1 def. Like str bonuses. Mage def is the only one that I care about.

^
Cellblock A

I've known this for ages; it's not worth it compared to the offensive bonuses a glory amulet offers on pk trips...

exactly, the concept of a pure is to hit hard, +13 def bonus is usefull, but its not worth giving up attack bonus from glory. Sorry bro.

IMO no point trying to get melee defence on a pure unless your 20 def+ which isn't even pure

range and mage defence are the best on pures IMO

Maybe it's best to carry it in your inventory and switch to it while tanking lol. I remember when everyone used to do that with staffs in F2P.

Its zeh noob

This... pure are no tanks