Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

What to do with my mauler...

Cellblock A

Cellblock A

asgfs.jpg

I am debating 60 attack, but idk.

And if I do go 60 should I get 45 prayer?

By the way, currently alching 94 mage, 82k from 93.

i got the bank to afford claws, but Id rather pk with a dds.

Edit:Yes im a combat brace "prod" if thats what you wanna call me, i just botted the account 90% and I have a car, a girlfriend and a social life. Desert treasure requirements killed me enough, im not doing 90 quest for gloves that give +1 str over a cb brace.

And to top it off, my original main was perm banned 2 weeks before they started issuing temp bans again, and he had just got 99 herb and 95 prayer, b gloves etc, not even gonna go for anything crazy anymore. Fuck it

After you've got the 94 mage I'd just go for 85 str and pk with that as that's pretty beastly stats. If you don't enjoy pking with maul however just get 60 asap. I'd additionally stick with 13 prayer, 50 or 60 attack.

Cellblock A

After you've got the 94 mage I'd just go for 85 str and pk with that as that's pretty beastly stats. If you don't enjoy pking with maul however just get 60 asap. I'd additionally stick with 13 prayer, 50 or 60 attack.

Maul pking sucks because everyone safes there ass off, my maul specs fail, or I get picked on by level 75+'s and dropped for 500k. I can put up a good fight against the highest lv i can fight in a pvp world 90% of the time but half of runescape prays 1v1 etc, rush me with a dds, one item me. it gets annoying.

If you prefer edge pking -

94 range

94 mage

94 str

50 atk

13 prayer

Hybriding drags/pvp -

94 range

94 mage

85 str

60 atk

45 prayer

Cellblock A

If you prefer edge pking -

94 range

94 mage

94 str

50 atk

13 prayer

Hybriding drags/pvp -

94 range

94 mage

85 str

60 atk

45 prayer

thanks for the input. Probably gonna go with option 2 but without the prayer and if I feel the need to get it I will, as of now ive gotten used to out hybriding pray nerds and higher levels so I dont see the reason to get pray. Even though its like 2 combat levels.. hmm, such a tough choice

Shut Up Kid

60 attack, you can still use g maul, prayer depends on where you'll pk, 13 for edge 45 for elsewhere. 99 range 97 str 94 mage.

asgfs.jpg

Edit:Yes im a combat brace "prod" if thats what you wanna call me, i just botted the account 90% and I have a car, a girlfriend and a social life. Desert treasure requirements killed me enough, im not doing 90 quest for gloves that give +1 str over a cb brace.

it took me one day to do EVERY pure quest there is...just takes about...a few hours of no lifing, get over it, suck it up, and get the best there is, or split it up into 2-3 days, honestly each subquest is about 10-30 minutes lmao, except awowogei which is 45-60 mins, Dt was probly the longest quest ive done at 4 hours (on a pure with no protection prayers) slacking off, MM was like 1.5 hours, etc. it just seems long but really isnt, and reqs for addy's are so easy, and if you get bored with cooking which...takes like 1-2 hours its easily "bottable"

Cellblock A

ok but you missed my point, i dont like to play legit aside from pking. soo.... Im not getting gloves untill i decide to go turmoil. (when school starts) because I for one, like to party, hang with my girl, go to the lake, ride motocross, get stoned, eat shrooms and walk down the beach. Not sit behind my computer and quest for a total of probably 5 - 7 hours in questing alone all for +1 str? NO THANKS

btw u keep defending urself that u have a life nall but u average over 3 posts on this per day sounds like bs to me lol gg owne by detective lip job! wut?

Cellblock A

btw u keep defending urself that u have a life nall but u average over 3 posts on this per day sounds like bs to me lol gg owne by detective lip job! wut?

Nevermind I wont put you in your place, I posted a lot more when I joined the fourms, ive been arround here sense the previous fourms. get off my dick.