Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

25 Bounty Pks in 1 Pic

Aaron'

X0_Jules_0_X

Nice rushes/PJs, and can't forget dharoks... must've been hard.  :nice:

^

He is kinda right, dharokking takes no skill. But it also makes a nice profit so yeah, w/e u like :)

I like the hits tho.

Jules

Skill.. o god what is runescape coming too ^^ "curser over special click" i do think rushing is for fags but i think luck comes into play just as much as skill in pking. I've been speced out many times so have all of you by terrible kids with the spec of there life..

How bout no one complains about anything posted on here, he's a main who cares if he nhs? Everyones NH's on there main. If you had a main 99% of you would too so let go of your care cup and just get your post count by saying "Very nice, etc"

Tap U Hard

cool, sure it took you a little while to edit this, i have one of my own working so far, may post it later. nice kills.

How bout no one complains about anything posted on here, he's a main who cares if he nhs? Everyones NH's on there main. If you had a main 99% of you would too so let go of your care cup and just get your post count by saying "Very nice, etc"

But it's not very nice, and he is 90 str. :[  :whistle: